Headed to the Northwestern States and Idaho specifically.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see what you mean.. there is no straight shot over to H95.. I see where you're coming from on your offer honestly. The home isn't totally finished, is on 3.86 acres.. I would think your offer would be pretty close, but property in N Idaho has been coming back up. Even that far north.
Is there a reason you're looking that far north? Have you found anything closer to Sandpoint? Maybe outside Sagle?
I’d like to stay above the long bridge leading into Sandpoint. Strategic locations to the north are preferred to avoid the Golden Horde.

Reactions: sharp
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"Golden Horde"?

You'll have to translate that for me hahaha!!
In a societal collapse scenario; Those unprepared folks that’ll flee the doomed cities into the countryside looking for food water shelter and safety. Refugees. Desperate people and or dangerous people.
Maybe I’ll build a padded cabin......

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Before I made the last and final offer to purchase that property I decided to do a little research and found out that all four of the Internet service providers for that area do not service that property location. Sucks but I won’t be moving there. Then the realtor turned into an absolute asshole and I tried to fire him only to have him throw it back in my face that I cannot fire him because I signed a contract with him even though he told me I could fire him when I signed the contract. Total piece of s*** never deal with Black rifle real estate in North Idaho. Todd Savage is a POS

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Before I made the last and final offer to purchase that property I decided to do a little research and found out that all four of the Internet service providers for that area do not service that property location. Sucks but I won’t be moving there. Then the realtor turned into an absolute asshole and I tried to fire him only to have him throw it back in my face that I cannot fire him because I signed a contract with him even though he told me I could fire him when I signed the contract. Total piece of s*** never deal with Black rifle real estate in North Idaho. Todd Savage is a POS
that type of contract ain't worth the paper it's written on. Walk away. Some Realtors will use it to scare customers from using another realtor.

advertisement
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No internet! WTH? Honestly that is one of my biggest deal breakers in the hunt for the perfect spot. I work from home a lot though so it is a requirement for my livelihood. It looks like a nice place though otherwise.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There might be a possibility that if I cannot get out of my contract with the POS realtor that I could create an LLC and in so doing shop for a house representing the LLC and not under my actual name. It also protect my assets from lawsuit against me personally.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There might be a possibility that if I cannot get out of my contract with the POS realtor that I could create an LLC and in so doing shop for a house representing the LLC and not under my actual name. It also protect my assets from lawsuit against me personally.

I'd have to read the contract. I'd be surprised if the POS realtor really tried to sue you though. If it isn't regarding a property the POS realtor brought to your attention I suspect they don't have much legal ground to stand on regardless.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They never even gave me a copy of the contract

Reactions: sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you have a business that is a soul proprietor that is starting to accumulate valuable assets ($500k or more) an LLC is a great direction to go in. You will still have to pay a lawyer to set up the LLC. Don't worry about the realtor it will go nowhere. With a LLC the property can be in the LLC but you will have to still sign for it. You might want to think about a trust where you are the trustee.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!