Highlighter and SuperATV

D

DirtDigger06

Feb 15, 2024
Cohutta, GA
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
I have held off posting this but I can’t get it off my chest any other way. I’ll try to keep this short.

Purchased Highlifter’s 2.5” lift. Called to talk to someone in order to get what I needed because I know these can get tricky. Nice person helped me. Told her I wanted to shoot for 31” tires. Sold me the lift kit and noted needing forward a arms so got those with no mention of rear a arms. End of conversation and purchase made. Begin install lift kit goes on without a hitch. Easy. Get to a arms and all hell breaks loose. Pop out old ball joints and go to put in new a arm. They are a 1/4” smaller. Contact them and come to decision that something was mislabeled/ misproduced. Told to ship back and the replacements will go out as soon as the returns in transit. 3 days later still nothing, no contact. Call them and told would ship out next day. Ego kicks in I tell them to just keep them and refund. Tried to send back lift kit as this was part of the deal. Told I have to pay return shipping and pay 20% restocking fee. What a joke for something that wasn’t even my fault.

Contacted SuperATV. What a difference and I hate myself for even trying to go somewhere else. Guy knew his stuff and actually had a Honda. Told that the setup I was working with required new axels because stock would not work. Where the crap was the info from Highlifter. Never even a mention of needing axels. Instead of trying to start shipping tires and everything back I decided to just spend the extra money and just get what I wanted.

Long story short, the guys at SuperATV know their stuff and actually tell what you need. Highlifter could take some notes from these guys about giving full information about what is needed. If you don’t know then don’t sell the stuff. I can bet money they wouldn’t have helped with any repairs that would have happened as a result of their lack of knowledge.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have held off posting this but I can’t get it off my chest any other way. I’ll try to keep this short.

Purchased Highlifter’s 2.5” lift. Called to talk to someone in order to get what I needed because I know these can get tricky. Nice person helped me. Told her I wanted to shoot for 31” tires. Sold me the lift kit and noted needing forward a arms so got those with no mention of rear a arms. End of conversation and purchase made. Begin install lift kit goes on without a hitch. Easy. Get to a arms and all hell breaks loose. Pop out old ball joints and go to put in new a arm. They are a 1/4” smaller. Contact them and come to decision that something was mislabeled/ misproduced. Told to ship back and the replacements will go out as soon as the returns in transit. 3 days later still nothing, no contact. Call them and told would ship out next day. Ego kicks in I tell them to just keep them and refund. Tried to send back lift kit as this was part of the deal. Told I have to pay return shipping and pay 20% restocking fee. What a joke for something that wasn’t even my fault.

Contacted SuperATV. What a difference and I hate myself for even trying to go somewhere else. Guy knew his stuff and actually had a Honda. Told that the setup I was working with required new axels because stock would not work. Where the crap was the info from Highlifter. Never even a mention of needing axels. Instead of trying to start shipping tires and everything back I decided to just spend the extra money and just get what I wanted.

Long story short, the guys at SuperATV know their stuff and actually tell what you need. Highlifter could take some notes from these guys about giving full information about what is needed. If you don’t know then don’t sell the stuff. I can bet money they wouldn’t have helped with any repairs that would have happened as a result of their lack of knowledge.
Sucks you had to go through it, and yes, @SuperATV is pretty cool to deal with. They're a site vendor as well as the boss man with SATV stuff in the club store. Both equally great people to deal with.........'cept for stickers, they hate giving out stickers for some reason.......😂😂😂

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com

Hell yeah buddy! Glad we could get you all fixed up! Call us or message us any time! We're always happy to help.

Xluna high five

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Contacted SuperATV. What a difference and I hate myself for even trying to go somewhere else. Guy knew his stuff and actually had a Honda. Told that the setup I was working with required new axels because stock would not work. Where the crap was the info from Highlifter. Never even a mention of needing axels.
SuperATV is great to work with fo sho!
Just FYI The only reason you need them longer axles cuz your using that bracket lift. Not sure if youve searched it here or not, its not all that great been there done that. The arms , shocks with added preload and spacers if u like are a better set up.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!