P1000m5 Hitch question

W

Wsmithgunworks

Oct 13, 2020
North Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently bought a 2021 1k5le and was curious if anyone had pulled a disc behind one? The disc is a tuff line 4' disc...I know I've read that the hitches have weak points but wanted to see if there were any mods or ideas on this

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: TxDoc
DAV11

DAV11

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw a post by someone who used a Groundhog Max tiller and it damaged his hitch.

Reactions: Wsmithgunworks
Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Please don't take this the wrong way. Borrow or rent a 30-35 hp tractor with a two row disk, for the weekend, and save the life of your Pioneer. We put in 22 one acre food plots in one weekend with two Kubota 32 hp 4X4 tractors. One was disking and the other was planting. The Pioneer was not designed to pull that much resistance for any length of time. It will pull a drag pretty good but it will stress the cooling system.

#NTC

W

Wsmithgunworks

Oct 13, 2020
North Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Please don't take this the wrong way. Borrow or rent a 30-35 hp tractor with a two row disk, for the weekend, and save the life of your Pioneer. We put in 22 one acre food plots in one weekend with two Kubota 32 hp 4X4 tractors. One was disking and the other was planting. The Pioneer was not designed to pull that much resistance for any length of time. It will pull a drag pretty good but it will stress the cooling system.

#NTC
We have several tractors and 2 5' PTO driven tillers but cant get them down to our food plot on the creek that runs through our property....its basically straight down and I currently use my rancher 350 to pull it down the mountain to the creek

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!