NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to the honda dealer a few days ago.They had no hondas ?? other brands yes Canton Ohio.
Which dealer?
Hardings/Park Cycle I’m assuming?

Try J and J Cycle in Massillon
Or Thrill Point Motorsports in Medina

I’ve generally found if they have “stock numbers” on their web listings they actually have them.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes it was Hardings.
If the two options I gave you don’t pan out just looking at their website post back. There are others like Just For Fun Honda (specifically they are only a Honda dealership) that I’d recommend that aren’t too far away.

If you’re in the area here PM me. I’d be happy to meetup with you and buy ya drink. I live in Canton.

Phantomhunter1

Phantomhunter1

Mar 2, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to the honda dealer a few days ago.They had no hondas ?? other brands yes Canton Ohio.
I actually just checked Honda Marysville website. They have tons "in stock". Looked like more Pioneers than Talons. Many variations though. They even had a few 2023 models that were around $1k off. BTW. My wife is shaking her head at me now. Its your fault too. You got me looking at adding a Talon again. Might have to stop there tomorrow. Supposed to be raining here tomorrow.
Check Honda Marysville. Marysville, Ohio. I saw quite a few sxs there the other dau

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I actually just checked Honda Marysville website. They have tons "in stock". Looked like more Pioneers than Talons. Many variations though. They even had a few 2023 models that were around $1k off. BTW. My wife is shaking her head at me now. Its your fault too. You got me looking at adding a Talon again. Might have to stop there tomorrow. Supposed to be raining here tomorrow.
Do it! 😈