JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Got my registration sticker thing, where did you put yours? I can't find a definitive answer for florida. The one link I see posted a bunch to the fl dot site won't load.
I have a P1K5 so probably different then your Talon. I stuck it to the seat belt cover on the rear driver's side. I honestly don't remember if there's an exact location they require. My buddy's also have them somewhere on the driver's side of buggy. Also, ever since I installed the rear harnesses for my kids I took off the factory seatbelts and haven't put the cover/sticker back on.........🤞been ok so far, I haven't really got stopped though. Many FWC officers wave me by but they've never actually stopped me and looked 🙏
20210206 115920 HDR2

B

Boxingdonk

Nov 2, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I have a P1K5 so probably different then your Talon. I stuck it to the seat belt cover on the rear driver's side. I honestly don't remember if there's an exact location they require. My buddy's also have them somewhere on the driver's side of buggy. Also, ever since I installed the rear harnesses for my kids I took off the factory seatbelts and haven't put the cover/sticker back on.........🤞been ok so far, I haven't really got stopped though. Many FWC officers wave me by but they've never actually stopped me and looked 🙏
View attachment 363576
I didn't even think about up there, makes more sense 👍 thanks!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You could also just wrap it around a section of the ROPs where it won't get scrapped off. I've seen a lot of ppl do that too

Reactions: CID
advertisement