Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
From Photobucket or other online gallery!
To Insert a photo from the web or Photobucket Click this Icon pointed to. Paste the Image url and then click insert.
Img1

To upload a picture or file do the following:
Select the (upload a file) button. Then select your picture and click open.

Img2

The File will upload and you will see the image at the bottom. Select Thumbnail. Thumbnail view is still large, and many times full image is too big, making it unable to view the entire image at once.

If you select one and want the other because of size issues, see below as we will go over editing.

Img3

Now after inserting your images you can highlight or use the cursor and move them around in the post to the location you want. Click create thread or post to finish.

Img4

Once posted you can go back and edit to delete pics, add more, or adjust position in the post.
Click Edit in the lower left. A window will pop up, from here you can highlight the attachment text and move the position of the picture in the post.

To add more pics or delete pics, select the (More Options) tab upload the image you wish.

Remember to select save changes when finished.

Last edited:
jocojonson

jocojonson

Lifetime Member
Oct 19, 2016
midland mi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
30 years of four wheel Hondas I bought my 350 Fourtrax 1986

Stevo

Stevo

Apr 8, 2017
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To Insert a photo from the web or Photobucket Click this Icon pointed to. Paste the Image url and then click insert.
View attachment 5221

View attachment 5222
The File will upload and you will see the image at the bottom. Select Thumbnail. Thumbnail view is still large, and many times full image is too big, making it unable to view the entire image at once.

If you select one and want the other because of size issues, see below as we will go over editing.

View attachment 5220
Now after inserting your images you can highlight or use the cursor and move them around in the post to the location you want. Click create thread or post to finish.

View attachment 5223
Once posted you can go back and edit to delete pics, add more, or adjust position in the post.
Click Edit in the lower left. A window will pop up, from here you can highlight the attachment text and move the position of the picture in the post.

To add more pics or delete pics, select the (More Options) tab upload the image you wish.

Stevo

Stevo

Apr 8, 2017
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 5221

View attachment 5222

View attachment 5220

View attachment 5223

Can I post pictures from my I phone or I pad. If so can you explain how

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can I post pictures from my I phone or I pad. If so can you explain how
Very very easy to upload pics! Like posted above, click the button, if you need help after that, let us know. Happy to walkyou thru it.

SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 5221

View attachment 5222

View attachment 5220

View attachment 5223

How do you load a video. When I try it says that the file is to big and it's only 23 sec

Thanks

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How do you load a video. When I try it says that the file is to big and it's only 23 sec

Thanks
Hello,
Im sorry but unfortunately we do not host videos. You need to use a video hosting service like youtube. Then paste the link to embed the video.
Thanks.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Hello,
Im sorry but unfortunately we do not host videos. You need to use a video hosting service like youtube. Then paste the link to embed the video.
Thanks.

Thanks I'll giver a try

SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Hello,
Thanks.

Mr. HondaSXS. I loaded up a video were my P5 is going into a hot tub in Moab UT. Can you please tell me again how to bring it over or can you. It's under SXSHP500CO. I title it as P500 in Moab 2017

Please advise

Thanks

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@SHSHP500CO
You would just view your vide and then copy the URL and paste it here.
For example. your url is
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcpb2ObGNSs
pasting that will give us this.

Reactions: Eltobgi and trigger
SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry I'm an old fart and I don't know how to navigate through these computer systems to well where do I find that URL at?

J

JTW

Sorry I'm an old fart and I don't know how to navigate through these computer systems to well where do I find that URL at?
That’s aka the “address bar” where you type in where you type in the site you want to go to. Just copy and paste. If you’re on a pc that’s a right click-copy... then paste it where you want to post it in the forum thread.

Reactions: sharp
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok... Understand.
When watching your video on youtube. Look for the SHARE button. click it.
It will pop up a box like this one. Then hit COPY. Go back to the forum. RIGHT CLICK your mouse then hit PASTE. It will post what is in blue and the video will load.

Upload 2018 3 9 22 25 8

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!