russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Every brand has it's faults, I could write out a list with every problem or under sight Honda did when they produced the Pioneer 1000 after 4 years of owning it. I'm not bashing brands i still own that Pioneer and will do so it has been reliable after i cooked the clutches.

True. I think you could bake brownies under the seat on a Pioneer 1000.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We found a deal on a left over 2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat X. The dealer changed all the fluids and took 2 days to go over the SxS. I only have a few miles on it but it has been a blast no heat at all in the cab and it moves 97hp 78mph top speed. 17/18in of suspension travel its plush.View attachment 219843
Hopefully you have carefree miles for years! Congrats!

advertisement
J

JTW

The only difference is where the dirt bag sits 😂
Bahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahababahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahababahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahababahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahababahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahababahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahababahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahababahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahababahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahababahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahababahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahababahahhahahahhahahahahahah!!!!

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
We found a deal on a left over 2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat X. The dealer changed all the fluids and took 2 days to go over the SxS. I only have a few miles on it but it has been a blast no heat at all in the cab and it moves 97hp 78mph top speed. 17/18in of suspension travel its plush.View attachment 219843
Pretty neat! I hardly ever see those things when we ride. I think its a Textron nowadays. SuperATV has a sick one all done up on their website with lift and portals. I could see myself in one creeping around sippin on suds at the mudholes. Congrats!

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Here it is. I think it looks pretty slick.

Screenshot 20200822 102140 Samsung Internet

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Pretty neat! I hardly ever see those things when we ride. I think its a Textron nowadays. SuperATV has a sick one all done up on their website with lift and portals. I could see myself in one creeping around sippin on suds at the mudholes. Congrats!

I like that setup, the lift kit is here I just need to get it installed its a 3.5in superatv kit. The kit is simple its 4 spring spacers I dont have a shock compressor.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!