DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
From Florida Cracker Tuning. Messaged him about the tunes That is from one of his 700 customers. He says he has tunes for At mode and mt mode. I know for the 1000 he is the real deal. His reputation is very good with his customers
He does seem well liked. And he's not C.O.C.K.S, so there's that.

Who's the 1st guinea pig here?

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
He does seem well liked. And he's not C.O.C.K.S, so there's that.

Who's the 1st guinea pig here?
I may try it. We have another guy kinda local that also does tuning that people like but you have to take him the sxs and he completely checks everything out. He also suggest and does O2 delete on the 700. He says much more responsive and better shifting along with cooler temps.

R

Red Dawg

Mar 14, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
If you guys checkout Red Dawg off-road on YouTube you will see that Teryx straight up out climbs and out does a 1000-5.That’s my channel. It’s the “s” model Teryx. Completely different machine than the base. I think if I was to upgrade to a bigger bore machine it would be the rmax. But that’s not gonna happen anytime soon. So I’m gonna build this little baby up to be a gnarly little trail machine. This winter I’m gonna build a custom long travel setup for it and it’s looking like a big bore kit with a ported head and some tuning. I think all of the different brands have they’re strengths and weaknesses. I think Hondas strength is in the utility department. They’re the best in that division. But when it comes down to hardcore off-road they’re not. They don’t have the suspension for it. But I’m not dogging them. I love Hondas. I’ve had Hondas my whole life. They make excellent products. But to make a long story a little shorter lol. I’d love to make this little honda 700 just annihilate the big boys on the trails with some real suspension travel and a peppy motor. We all know that lots of horsepower is no good if you can’t get the power to the ground. So hopefully I can get this little thing planted to the ground and running good. 😂 That’s my goal anyways. Lol

Reactions: osobad and rtn001
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
BW...you are not allowed to just like my posts. You have to post a reply so we can all see your profile pick. Im sure there are some who have not seen it yet or enough.
Here you go. Here's my favorite followed by some strong contenders. I hope this helps
@Red Dawg out. It won't give you more power but it will straighten out other issues.

Screenshot 20220306 081421 Chrome Screenshot 20220602 185258 Chrome Screenshot 20220618 102531 Chrome Screenshot 20220606 051711 Chrome

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
I know 1 and 4 are the same person. However, I would tell you that if you put #3's front end on #1s back end, you may have the perfect vehicle for on/off road as well as the solution for all this non-binary crap. I think EVERYONE could agree that would be the perfect human specimen.

Then again, I once read the following on the wall of a mens room..... "No matter how hot she looks, there is someone / somewhere who is sick of her SH!T.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey guys just wandering if there is anything out there to increase the power on the 700. I’m sure I’m not the first to ask this question but I can’t find anything on it. Mines a 2016 700-4. I’ve seen tuners for 2017 and above nothing for the 16. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Save your money and time and go buy a Talon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!