Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
RamCharger had throttle body injected 5.9L v8.
Back in when it was new my brother was going to Thompson drag raceway to race his Mustang. Short story, it was run what ya brung day so I said what the heck. It was the first time I drag raced. Two rounds in my brother was eliminted and he had to watch his kid brother(me) win one race after another all the way to "Truck eliminator of the night" still have the trophy somewhere. I was running 18 flat. Consistantly. LMAO blistering aint it.
Thats Always cool to beat your little brother what mustang did he have?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
My 1st "car" was a 79 Ramcharger w/360. It had led a very hard life off road. Gas needle outran the speedometer, as they say. The cardan u-joint at the t-case became worn, and my neighbor shade tree "mechanic" "fixed" it. 2 weeks later, the whole thing came flying up through the floorboard on the passenger side footwell, and that was the end of that one. My cousin was supposed to be with me that day, but he was hung over and I couldn't get him out of bed. Probably saved him a broken leg.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thats Always cool to beat your little brother what mustang did he have?
Its better than that, I am the little brother HAHA. He was running a 86 GT with 302 warmed up a bit. He still has the car and still races it now and then. His best is 12.89. He had a 289 66 before this one.
Hes really into Planes and his saying is "Mustangs really fly" referring to the P51 Mustang.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My 1st "car" was a 79 Ramcharger w/360. It had led a very hard life off road. Gas needle outran the speedometer, as they say. The cardan u-joint at the t-case became worn, and my neighbor shade tree "mechanic" "fixed" it. 2 weeks later, the whole thing came flying up through the floorboard on the passenger side footwell, and that was the end of that one. My cousin was supposed to be with me that day, but he was hung over and I couldn't get him out of bed. Probably saved him a broken leg.
LoL. I used to love doing powerbrake burnouts. 3.22 Posi really lit em up

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Its better than that, I am the little brother HAHA. He was running a 86 GT with 302 warmed up a bit. He still has the car and still races it now and then. His best is 12.89. He had a 289 66 before this one.
Hes really into Planes and his saying is "Mustangs really fly" referring to the P51 Mustang.
My son's 71 Duster when it had the small block in it ran 11.77@114.

Reactions: Blownzuki and ODAMO
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I owned my Jeep for 14 years and loved every minute of it (for the most part)
I would be willing to bet not too many Jeep owners had to replace injector wiring, or had to reroute vent tubes to prevent water ingestion, not to mention seat heat, surging throttle....just sayin
I Thoroughly enjoyed my Jeep just as much as I am enjoying my Pioneer
Jeeps aren’t for everyone, neither are Pioneers, I’m glad and proud to have owned both.
And both are Made In USA. :)View attachment 357672
Now if I coulda got my Pioneer in Rescue Green that woulda been the bomb !

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Its better than that, I am the little brother HAHA.
Yeah Thats what i said 🤣
Im the little brother too. Infact, 12yr younger oops! Haha
and I love kicking my older borthers ass! Especially now that hes 60! he did have a BA silver Buick Grand National brand new at one time. That sucker was quick!

Last edited:
Reactions: Blownzuki and ODAMO
advertisement
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My son's 71 Duster when it had the small block in it ran 11.77@114.
His mustang has been a daily driver (no snow)since new until he retired and only raced occasionally.
My Duster was never raced because it was a total POS. 318, 904A, Sears SNOW TIRES all around all summer. I was in my James Garner Dessert Race Car phase.
I don't know what rear gear it had but it would litterally spin the #&#@ outta the rear tires until you let up or Hit somethin.....AHhhhhh memories LOL

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
His mustang has been a daily driver (no snow)since new until he retired and only raced occasionally.
My Duster was never raced because it was a total POS. 318, 904A, Sears SNOW TIRES all around all summer. I was in my James Garner Dessert Race Car phase.
I don't know what rear gear it had but it would litterally spin the #&#@ outta the rear tires until you let up or Hit somethin.....AHhhhhh memories LOL
That 360 ended up in the wife's Duster but now the son's Duster has my old 501 cubic inch wedge in it.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
LoL did he drop a valve right there?
No it just kinda stalled out like it was not only ugly but underpowered as well. There were gobs of 4 door Jeeps and 4 Door Jeep pickups as well down there.

Reactions: Blownzuki
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No it just kinda stalled out like it was not only ugly but underpowered as well. There were gobs of 4 door Jeeps and 4 Door Jeep pickups as well down there.
I'm pickin up what your layin down.....I'm suspectin that bronco was from Mich. ?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm pickin up what your layin down.....I'm suspectin that bronco was from Mich. ?
Why do u suspect that? Inlightin us..

Reactions: Blownzuki
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Maybe I was presumptuous, but I figured what Mopower58 said, and your reply and you asking about my brothers Mustang meant you have a Bronco or are otherwise a Ford fan.
No biggie.
Neither but a Ford fan and former Ford mechanic @ Roush industries working on preformance mustangs at one point yes.

My reply to him was that I have respect for him and what he did and worked for, for a living that I didn't want go there with him. A ship that Sailed long before u got here

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!