Just need a quick shout out to these guys...

ACfixer

ACfixer

Global Warming Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ordered four tires from Rocky Mountain yesterday afternoon... they are in the truck for delivery today, I cannot even believe that kind of service. In a world where everybody blames COVID or whatever other lame excuse for their low stock and lazy service, here we have a company that just flat out kicked some tail and got it done old school.

4 local M/C - ATV shops, not a single place had a tire that would work. Rocky Mountain had several. I thought I was going to have mu buggy down for a week or two, now it looks like just a day or two so long as I can get the lazy dealer to install the tires. The attitude in the dealerships right now is terrible.

Awesome service Rocky Mountain ATV - Thank you.

Lance

ACfixer

ACfixer

Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the positive review.
I think they ship tires out of KY anyways so it's nice having a warehouse close by.

Much deserved! FWIW I would have left the same review if I still lived in CA based on how fast they got shipped out... it's out of their hands at that point. But just the fast shipping, ease of ordering, and e-mail communication was all top notch. Prices are the same for a lot of this stuff no matter where you go within a few bucks, so that part isn't an issue, but service still is.

By and large I have received this level of service from all the vendors here, always happy to support the locals. ;)

B

Boundertom

Dec 12, 2020
AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
RMATV is awesome! I have been buying from them for years. The last set of ATV tires I got were ordered on a Thursday evening. They were at my door on Sunday morning! They also have a very good stock of OEM parts at good prices.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They also have a warehouse out of Payson, Utah which is south of Salt Lake City. I ordered a motorcycle tire from them this last Thursday afternoon and was on my door step Friday morning. I have always been happy with them.

ACfixer

ACfixer

Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Blasted a tire yesterday, thanks to RMATV... new shoes today. Incredible.

Terrabites

Travis R

Travis R

Sep 26, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
RMATV is top notch! I just started ordering from them, but I’ve placed about 6 orders in the last week or so. I don’t plan on ordering from anywhere else!
Does anyone know if there’s a discount code we can use to make purchases?

Reactions: TripleB