Light Bar and Aux Lighting

G

gargue

Nov 12, 2013
Does any have the instruction for the Aux light and Light Bar. It seems that Honda wont release these until they have the instruction. I guess the have lots in stock, but no instructions to install them. Crazy.. Honda I have purchase a set but you release them until 12/15. Can you help

Gary New Honda Pioneer 700-4 Owner

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Gargle,
Welcome to the community. It does seem Honda is holding back some of there instructions for some reason. Also, my dealer tells me that the light units are being held too, but yet I find other members with them installed already. Don't know what's up with that.

We have a growing list of oem accessories instructions here http://hondasxs.com/pioneer-accessories-and-modifications-f48/accessories-instructions-t340.html but have not collected the lights just yet. Once we do we will sure post them.

Thanks for joining the community and we look forward to your post.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Here is the instructions for the Aux Lights.

Sorry... I can not find them for the light bar. Yet!

Attachments

• 0SV31-HL3-201.pdf
    504.3 KB · Views: 215
G

GulfCoast

Oct 8, 2013
I had a light bar installed last week by the dealer and aux lights going on this week. Dealer had to print the instructions off the net.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not sure if any one noticed but there is marking on the hard roof (under side) where the light bar goes as far as where to drill for the brackets.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Maybe I'm wrong on where I mounted my light bar, but I just couldn't come to mount the light on the roof. First, I'd probably knock the dark light off going through the woods, and second, I couldn't bring myself to drill holes in a perfectly good roof and then see wires run across and down the roll bars.

I think that I'm going to like the light bar where I mounted it!

G

gargue

Nov 12, 2013
Thank you Thank you, by chance your have the light bar too

Gary
gargue

Hondasxs said:
Here is the instructions for the Aux Lights.

Sorry... I can not find them for the light bar. Yet!

G

gargue

Nov 12, 2013
From what dealership, please send me the phone number, so I can have my dealer call them to find out how they got them.

Gary
gargue

GulfCoast said:
I had a light bar installed last week by the dealer and aux lights going on this week. Dealer had to print the instructions off the net.

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Heres the light bar instructions

Attachments

• tmp_0SV31-HL3-3011114997458.pdf
    483.5 KB · Views: 201
G

gargue

Nov 12, 2013
I want to thank you all for all your help.

You guys made my day

Thanks again

Gary
gargue

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!