P700 Need a rifle rack!

HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I need a find a rifle rack that will fit a carbine on the bars. Any good ideas that have worked?

Had a little encounter with a tweeker on the property where I dropped their s*** off down on the public road with the cops help, they love the Kel-Tec...LOL
20230710 201423 jpg
20230710 201426 jpg

Last edited:
Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I need a find a rifle rack that will fit a carbine on the bars. Any good ideas that have worked?

Had a little encounter with a tweeker on the property where I dropped their s*** off down on the public road with the cops help, they love the Kel-Tec...LOL
View attachment 396056
View attachment 396057
I just ordered these: "UPDATE" DONT USE THESE: I just broke one, to tight for AR hand rail. I'm looking right now for and other rubber mount. This clamp is not correct on the online measurements: Don't buy it for AR hand rail. https://www.amazon.com/Original-Quick-Fist-mounting-equipment/dp/B000CQPANY/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Trying this "New" clamp, just ordered it: GO BETWEEN QUICK FIST clamp - Item #80010

I need my gun fast so I need one that can mount standing upright. I'm using this for the butt of stock: Solid Rubber Gun Butt Stock Inserts - The Gun Grabber

I will figure out how to mount the top piece when it comes. It should be here tommorrow. When I get it mounted I'll take some pictures.

Last edited:
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have tried a couple different styles and then bought the @RB3offroad gun rack and haven't looked back. I only use it in the fall during deer and grouse season. Once it's mounted there are only 2 bolts for removal/install. Premium product. Like @Remington says, buy once cry once. I think they will give you a member discount.

A46apuifR5CjIDtPUKWTWg
Kx8H2DfRZyaf8kRTTZBCQ
CxpcWpiQfOPeFOibMo1ww

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
It’s really hard to beat cabelas two gun bag that mounts behind the roll bars. One gun goes in on each side. They stay clean and it’s only one quick zipper away as you get out. If you need something faster carry a handgun.

HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
One thing I do want is to be able to have unobstructed view looking back over my right shoulder

Reactions: Smitty335
O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
It sits down low. Not a problem unless you’re real short.

Phantomhunter1

Phantomhunter1

Mar 2, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s really hard to beat cabelas two gun bag that mounts behind the roll bars. One gun goes in on each side. They stay clean and it’s only one quick zipper away as you get out. If you need something faster carry a handgun.
@HPnMORE4J. I have this one as well as the seizmic overhead rack. I do like the bag a lot. It's great quality and heavy duty. I mount mine up higher and it does obstruct my view looking back through middle of buggy. I don't mount it lower because it was in the way of other hunting partners getting in the back seat area. May work better with a 3 seater though.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!