New 700-4

O

OkieBoy

Jul 19, 2014
Have had for a couple weeks, no heavy trail use just everyday use around the property and 3 mile round trips to the lake. Had never owned a SXS, used a modified gas powered Golf Cart for many years, going from the GC to the Pioneer was night and day, actually good and bad. Really all good except getting used to the noise difference and the ease of getting around in tight quarters. I've already noticed the Honda shifting smoother and I believe maybe a little quieter. The only thing I personally don't care for is the all-time 2 wheel rear wheel drive, I have oversize tires and it really can tear up grass and gravel. I've very happy with my decision to purchase, it is a very versatile machine!

Attachments

• pioneer.pond.jpeg
    pioneer.pond.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 836
bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
welcome to the site okieboy glad you are enjoying the pioneer they are great machines are you from oklahoma ?

Cloud 9 Rider

Cloud 9 Rider

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Are those the No Limit Venom wheels? It looks a lot like them and I've been thinking about those for my pioneer, they look good on yours. What size tire and rim did you go with?

O

OkieBoy

Jul 19, 2014
Yes they are No Limits...Rear 27x11x14 Front 27x9x14

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!