P1000 New door hinges

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys we took apart the door hinges and are looking to replace the plastic inside of the door mold with aluminum ones. We also going to try and snug it up so the door wont flop as much. What are your thoughts on this?
Thank you, RB3 Offroad​

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey guys we took apart the door hinges and are looking to replace the plastic inside of the door mold with aluminum ones. We also going to try and snug it up so the door wont flop as much. What are your thoughts on this?
Thank you, RB3 Offroad​
I would be interested it would go goood with my doors for the right $$

20170910 102115

advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dunno what you want them to look like. Workn on doors this weekend for @moparornocar
Like yours. Rifled titanium tubing that replaces the factory ones that incorporate the rock sliders you have and adds support in the rear section in front of the rear tires- that attaches to the upper and lower frame.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The bushings are in production this week. If you grab you door to you pioneer and lift up and down there was alot of play in the door. These bushings tightened it all up and took away almost all of the play. They are easy to install and work great. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The bushings are in production this week. If you grab you door to you pioneer and lift up and down there was alot of play in the door. These bushings tightened it all up and took away almost all of the play. They are easy to install and work great. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hope they are a factory retro fit!

Reactions: Rincon
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!