Talon New Member - Mississippi

Trey - 3DSXSDesign

Trey - 3DSXSDesign

Mar 23, 2024
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello, fellow ATV enthusiasts!
I’m Trey Brock, the driving force behind 3D SXS Designs. My love affair with ATVs began at the tender age of 9, sparking a passion that has since taken me from youthful bike rides to the adrenaline-pumping world of engines and off-road adventures. Over the years, I’ve transitioned from dirt bikes to 4-wheelers, and now we are all in on the SXS scene. I love to ride them all!

Honda's blend of reliability and performance has always spoken to me, leading me to become a proud owner of the TRX450r, TRX250r, and the exceptional Talon 1000r. Each of these machines tells a story of adventure and the relentless pursuit of excitement.

The journey through the world of ATVs has been rich and rewarding. Before diving into 3D SXS Designs, I owned and operated an ATV repair shop, an experience that sharpened my expertise and deepened my connection with the ATV community. My competitive spirit led me to win the Texas Lone Star State Championship in 2002, a testament to my dedication and skill.

Since 2014, my wife and I have embarked on over 20,000 miles in a SXS, exploring the vast landscapes and sharing in the joy and freedom that come with this hobby. It’s a passion we cherish together, strengthening our bond and our love for the great outdoors.

The leap into 3D SXS Designs started in 2019, all because I couldn't find a decent auxbeam or tablet mount that suited my taste. So, I made my own. Turned out, that a lot of you were looking for the same thing, and since 2020, I've been designing and selling these 3D-printed parts to the community. It's all about filling that gap with something that's not just useful but also kicks your ride up a notch.

At 3D SXS Designs, I combine my passion for ATVs with a flair for creativity and practical design. I specialize in crafting custom parts and accessories that enhance performance, durability, and aesthetics, ensuring every ride is as unique as the rider themselves.

Joining this forum, I'm here to dive into the deep end with folks who get just as excited about hitting the trails as I do. Let's swap stories, tips, and maybe even team up on some cool projects. There's nothing like sharing the love for ATVs and the adventures they bring.

Here's to the miles behind us and the many more ahead.

Catch you on the trails,
Trey Brock
3D SXS Designs

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the forum
As one of Trey's coustomers I would like to show my support for his products. The flip up.tablet mouth has been an awesome addition to my R4.
20240127 175208
20240127 175212

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello, fellow ATV enthusiasts!
I’m Trey Brock, the driving force behind 3D SXS Designs. My love affair with ATVs began at the tender age of 9, sparking a passion that has since taken me from youthful bike rides to the adrenaline-pumping world of engines and off-road adventures. Over the years, I’ve transitioned from dirt bikes to 4-wheelers, and now we are all in on the SXS scene. I love to ride them all!

Honda's blend of reliability and performance has always spoken to me, leading me to become a proud owner of the TRX450r, TRX250r, and the exceptional Talon 1000r. Each of these machines tells a story of adventure and the relentless pursuit of excitement.

The journey through the world of ATVs has been rich and rewarding. Before diving into 3D SXS Designs, I owned and operated an ATV repair shop, an experience that sharpened my expertise and deepened my connection with the ATV community. My competitive spirit led me to win the Texas Lone Star State Championship in 2002, a testament to my dedication and skill.

Since 2014, my wife and I have embarked on over 20,000 miles in a SXS, exploring the vast landscapes and sharing in the joy and freedom that come with this hobby. It’s a passion we cherish together, strengthening our bond and our love for the great outdoors.

The leap into 3D SXS Designs started in 2019, all because I couldn't find a decent auxbeam or tablet mount that suited my taste. So, I made my own. Turned out, that a lot of you were looking for the same thing, and since 2020, I've been designing and selling these 3D-printed parts to the community. It's all about filling that gap with something that's not just useful but also kicks your ride up a notch.

At 3D SXS Designs, I combine my passion for ATVs with a flair for creativity and practical design. I specialize in crafting custom parts and accessories that enhance performance, durability, and aesthetics, ensuring every ride is as unique as the rider themselves.

Joining this forum, I'm here to dive into the deep end with folks who get just as excited about hitting the trails as I do. Let's swap stories, tips, and maybe even team up on some cool projects. There's nothing like sharing the love for ATVs and the adventures they bring.

Here's to the miles behind us and the many more ahead.

Catch you on the trails,
Trey Brock
3D SXS Designs
Welcome from Ohio

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

Get some pics posted up 👍🏼

#NTC

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from upstate central New York

Many good people and information on Honda Forum and ( they like Pictures)

Fyi: A Few are more full of themselves than others

Perfect timing
Recently started looking at upgrading present <> 2022 P520 GPS / DASH CAM & ( old school ) MOUNT.
Your input would be greatly appreciated ( please pm )

Live to be SOS <> SLOWER/OLDER/Smarter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!