P1000m3 New to SXS

Cessna 150-150

Cessna 150-150

May 15, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for the add. Just purchased a 2016 Pioneer 1000, 3 seater. Only had 535 miles on it. I should have bought one a long time ago, had no idea how well they perform. Took the wife out for a sunset cruise yesterday, she's hooked too. You can't beat an Arizona sunset. I've been stalking the forum to see all the mods people are doing. I'm thinking dual battery is a must, back up lights, wench, maybe the LED headlights. Looking forward to exploring. Dan

View attachment 277844
Wow......what a great picture!

Reactions: Lady01 and CID
W

Wompasscat1972

May 11, 2021
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks for the add. Just purchased a 2016 Pioneer 1000, 3 seater. Only had 535 miles on it. I should have bought one a long time ago, had no idea how well they perform. Took the wife out for a sunset cruise yesterday, she's hooked too. You can't beat an Arizona sunset. I've been stalking the forum to see all the mods people are doing. I'm thinking dual battery is a must, back up lights, wench, maybe the LED headlights. Looking forward to exploring. Dan

View attachment 277844
Welcome from North Florida

Reactions: Lady01
Travispiz

Travispiz

Dec 15, 2020
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 277844
Congrats and welcome👌🤙

M

Mikemike1502

Jun 13, 2021
Ownership

1. 700-4

View attachment 277844
Welcome from Pittsburgh!

advertisement
Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 277844
Welcome from NE Michigan

Beast May 2020

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 277844
Welcome from Oracle, AZ. Knowing the number of big rocks on some of our fun trails, I’d put a a good full width 1/2” skid plate high on your list. I finally got around to installing a winch from the club store on my P1k5, but don’t know if I’ll ever need it. As you well know, not a lot of mud holes around here.

Roborlilw

Roborlilw

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Tucson,Az
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Welcome from Tucson. This a great place for all your Honda SxS needs and questions.

Roborlilw

Roborlilw

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Tucson,Az
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Welcome from Oracle, AZ. Knowing the number of big rocks on some of our fun trails, I’d put a a good full width 1/2” skid plate high on your list. I finally got around to installing a winch from the club store on my P1k5, but don’t know if I’ll ever need it. As you well know, not a lot of mud holes around here.
Charouleau gap is a good place for 1/2" skid plates

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Charouleau gap is a good place for 1/2" skid plates
That’s for sure. The first time I did it was spring of 2020 from Oracle to Saddlebrook. The next two times were Saddlebrooke to Oracle. Sure has changed since the Bighorn fire. Last time through, the Cañada del Oro was almost dry. Looks like the photos for our avatars were not too far away from each other. Mine was right at the bottom of Kissing Rock and no, I didn’t try it. I went around.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!