" NO" Cabin Available at Ride Royal Blue Campground for Pioneer Takeover

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
sure just let me know, just tell RRB management that you found the little girl and couldn't bear the thought of turning her loose in the woods :) seriously I wouldn't think they would mind.

Oh and we can’t come in until May 2nd... I think we will get in around 3pm on the 2nd..

Reactions: sharp and TimG
TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Lol! Then I don’t know what we would do about the tent site we rented.. we reserved and paid for covered tent site -#1 right up front near the store... on one hand it would be nice to have running water and on the other it’s a lot steeper price... I will talk to my husband and see...

No problem at all. Just let me know.

Reactions: sharp
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Call and ask for Bob or Stephanie. Ask if you can transfer the money from tent site to cabin. Explain the whole situation and i think they will understand. Hope this works out and hope to see you there.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Hondasxs do we need the covered camp site #1 of it comes available???

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Call and ask for Bob or Stephanie. Ask if you can transfer the money from tent site to cabin. Explain the whole situation and i think they will understand. Hope this works out and hope to see you there.
I do that kind of reservation modifications all the time, not an issue.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm interested in switching my cap site to this is it still availible?

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
I was told by a lady at RRB yesterday that I couldn't get a refund this close to the reservation date just a rain check to use later or I can sell my reservation myself. I PM'd Bob earlier on this but haven't heard back from him. I would rather sell the reservation to somebody and not have a rain check to deal with. First come first served. Would have to paypal me I guess.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I was told by a lady at RRB yesterday that I couldn't get a refund this close to the reservation date just a rain check to use later or I can sell my reservation myself. I PM'd Bob earlier on this but haven't heard back from him. I would rather sell the reservation to somebody and not have a rain check to deal with. First come first served. Would have to paypal me I guess.
Check with @BigOL3, if Turkey hunt is poor, he may be looking for a place to stay?

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a cabin available May 1 thru May 5. It is the Trails End Suite at RRB. It's a more plush cabin for 2 people. The description can be found on RRB website. My wife's mother and my mother are both in hospitals in bad shape so ..... Cabin is $640.00 total for the 4 nights. Additional nights available. Any interest give me a shout. @JACKAL
Sorry to hear that, I pray that turns out well. Family first.

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You bringing your kitty?[/QUOTE

Lol that’s funny, no, cats aren’t the easiest to take places and aren’t good at listening to commands like a dog, which my husband won’t even let me bring them.

Reactions: JTW
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We are bringing one wild animal, our 4 year old daughter. Just ask @Smitty335 about that lol
She is precious! One of my favorite wild animals, just don't make eye contact with her, it's attack mode after that! She made a lot of friends last ride. HA!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!