Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
You guys are why we can't have nice threads . . . :)
Just adding a little entertainment to liven it up a bit. I can’t help that Todd likes guys in crocs, JenElio likes any guys , or that jerryg puts a lot of stuff in his prison wallet. But I agree they are thread wrecker’s who derail everything

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You guys are why we can't have nice threads . . . :)
🤨... you're the one that's trying to postulate the potential participation of the proximate Posse predicament! 🤔....sounds to me like you're trying to figure out how many are going to be involved in getting the posse wet.......😬🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
🤨... you're the one that's trying to postulate the potential participation of the proximate Posse predicament! 🤔....sounds to me like you're trying to figure out how many are going to be involved in getting the posse wet.......😬🤦‍♂️😂😂😂
Sounds to me like you regret selling jerryg your anal intruder. I guess your upgrading to the 3500. Also please stop derailing this thread. I do not do such rudeness

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!