P700 OEM 2-piece folding windscreen?

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2013
Van Etten, NY
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was wondering if anyone had the Honda OEM 2-piece folding windscreen and how it compared to the SuperATV windscreen?

I have an OEM hard roof and was curious how the fit was at the top of the windscreen where it meets the roof. I know the SuperATV windscreen needs to be sealed up if your using it in the winter.

I

infernored1000

Jan 10, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was wondering if anyone had the Honda OEM 2-piece folding windscreen and how it compared to the SuperATV windscreen?

I have an OEM hard roof and was curious how the fit was at the top of the windscreen where it meets the roof. I know the SuperATV windscreen needs to be sealed up if your using it in the winter.

Can't say for sure on the 700 but I installed my split windshield and the roof on my P1K, seals up top and bottom just fine with no gaps on the top and bottom seals.

Reactions: Bowhunter
Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2013
Van Etten, NY
Ownership

1. 700-2
You wouldn't happen to have any photos of your installed windshield, would you?

The photos that Honda provides leave a lot to be desired as far as different angles showing what your getting.

I

infernored1000

Jan 10, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You wouldn't happen to have any photos of your installed windshield, would you?

The photos that Honda provides leave a lot to be desired as far as different angles showing what your getting.

I can take some in the morning. Here is a video I watched before I got my windshield and roof in.
, the windshield fits better than what he has it installed, mine has no gaps. I don't think he had his bottom piece adjusted right, but should get you the ball park of it.

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have the OEM hard roof and the OEM split windshield. The fit is perfect. Seals great up top with the provided weather strip that matches the angles of the hard roof. I have been very happy with the purchase. I have a 2017 P700.

jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
x2 on the fitment on the 700 with hardtop. Mine had some small gaps on delivery but loosening the clamps and a little tweaking it sealed up great.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!