highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Ok folks, I purchased and am in the process of rebuilding the engine of a 2016 Pioneer 700-2. As soon as I got this machine home I started looking into the possibilities of designing parts for this rig. Online searches had very low results for any P700 accessories. That fueled the fire even more!

Here are some early design ideas I've got on my list:
  1. new shift gate for quicker shifts (see my Talon and P1000 shifter plates)
  2. cargo bed Milwaukee packout mount
  3. underhood storage with a sealed lid
If you guys have some requests, drop them here and I'll consider them. The P700 is a good mid line seller for Honda so I'm sure there are plenty of owners out there looking for accessories that don't exist yet.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok folks, I purchased and am in the process of rebuilding the engine of a 2016 Pioneer 700-2. As soon as I got this machine home I started looking into the possibilities of designing parts for this rig. Online searches had very low results for any P700 accessories. That fueled the fire even more!

Here are some early design ideas I've got on my list:
  1. new shift gate for quicker shifts (see my Talon and P1000 shifter plates)
  2. cargo bed Milwaukee packout mount
  3. underhood storage with a sealed lid
If you guys have some requests, drop them here and I'll consider them. The P700 is a good mid line seller for Honda so I'm sure there are plenty of owners out there looking for accessories that don't exist yet.
Don't know what your capabilities are, but the 700 and 500 don't have hi/low beams. I think Honda offered a kit at one time, but it was pricey.

More tie down points in the bed would be nice as well.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Don't know what your capabilities are, but the 700 and 500 don't have hi/low beams. I think Honda offered a kit at one time, but it was pricey.

More tie down points in the bed would be nice as well.
Tie-down points noted.
I'm not a very electrically gifted person so the lights are not something I'd like to dive into.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Sharing some in-progress screen shots of an underhood storage box with the forum members here. The scans came out much better than I expected for such an area with multiple object depths. The goal is to keep the shape simple to manufacture in aluminum while optimizing space usage. The opening would use one of my 6" lever opening hatches. They are so convenient to use. This would be far better at keeping contents clean than an open top tray.

Next step is to make a cardboard or foam board version to check installation and fit.

P700 underhood scans v9

P700 underhood scans v9 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!