Pioneer Takeover 2021 - SAVE THE DATE - June 4-5th, 2021 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
SAVE THE DATE....
2021 PIONEER TAKEOVER - a HondaSxS Club Group Ride.
JUNE 4-5TH, 2021
At Ride Royal Blue Resort, TN.

We all know 2020 has been crazy and the current fiasco this country is in could spell the end.
But, we must ride on. So today, with an uncertain future I announce the 2021 Pioneer takeover.
It will be at Ride Royal Blue Resort in Pioneer TN. June 5th weekend 2021.
The date is SET. It will not be changing. Hell or high water... We will RIDE!
As always, it will be a free event open to all HondaSxS Club members and their friends.

The festivities will not be planed out until closer to the time.
We will open up registration in early February and request donations to help support the ride.
We will continue with our t-shirt sponsorships as in the past for both personal and business sponsors.
Having vendors is in the plans but uncertain.
A mass evening gathering as in the past is also uncertain. But we will find ways to reward riders and have fun.

REGISTRATION.
We like for everyone to register at a later date. It will be free as always. We just like to get a headcount and machine counts. We will also have a registration table somewhere Fri and Sat.

This is the public thread!

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Question and answer section
Ask questions and I will try to put it here.

What are the exact days of the "event"?
Well, We want to call it a "Ride" more than an "event". You are free to ride whenever you get here. In the past, we have hosted a "meet-n-greet/raffle/dinner". This will be on Saturday evening if we can.

Why June?
For several years riders have been requesting to move it outside the rainy season. We hope this move delivers great riding weather.

Why RRB and not Eagle Rock?
RRB is still a larger campground and there are currently plans to expand it with new cabins and houses going up across the street in early 2021. The venue of the stage is also a plus.

When do most people come?
Most seem to come on Thursday. But many will be in as early as possible. With the holiday being the weekend before some people may even arrive on May 28th.

2020 Reservation Holds
If you have a 2020 held reservation. call and get it moved. The owner has agreed to allow holds moved outside the 1 year up to the 2021 takeover date, but will not hold it past.

Will there be vendors?
At this time we are not sure. We would like to say yes.

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
SAVE THE DATE....
2021 PIONEER TAKEOVER - a HondaSxS Club Group Ride.
JUNE 4-5TH, 2021
At Ride Royal Blue Resort, TN.

We all know 2020 has been crazy and the current fiasco this country is in could spell the end.
But, we must ride on. So today, with an uncertain future I announce the 2021 Pioneer takeover.
It will be at Ride Royal Blue Resort in Pioneer TN. June 5th weekend 2021.
The date is SET. It will not be changing. Hell or high water... We will RIDE!
As always, it will be a free event open to all HondaSxS Club members and their friends.

The festivities will not be planed out until closer to the time.
We will open up registration in early February and request donations to help support the ride.
We will continue with our t-shirt sponsorships as in the past for both personal and business sponsors.
Having vendors is in the plans but uncertain.
A mass evening gathering as in the past is also uncertain. But we will find ways to reward riders and have fun.

REGISTRATION.
We like for everyone to register at a later date. It will be free as always. We just like to get a headcount and machine counts. We will also have a registration table somewhere Fri and Sat.
BOSS, I knew you would come through for us. It's great to have this info. Thanks

#NTC

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh Yeah! An official race proving red is the fastest color will take place. Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen I’ve already maxed out on the number of entries in the bracket race.

#NTC

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's on my calendar!

update: 3 cabins are booked for 9 people. I'm sure more will go when they find out where i'm going! Sometimes i have to go CIA operative to keep a family trip limited to family.
If you will post on here, what your cabin numbers are I think @Adam490 will post it on the RRB map.

advertisement
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
If you will post on here, what your cabin numbers are I think @Adam490 will post it on the RRB map.

so far we have
1 hillbilly deluxe
1 redneck retreat
1 ridge runner retreat

they don’t tell us which actual cabin we have.

Planning on being a supporting vendor also with a table. Will bring shifter plates and air filters maybe a few other things once manufacturer list is populated.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
so far we have
1 hillbilly deluxe
1 redneck retreat
1 ridge runner retreat

they don’t tell us which actual cabin we have.

Planning on being a supporting vendor also with a table. Will bring shifter plates and air filters maybe a few other things once manufacturer list is populated.
You can call and pick the cabin you want. Otherwise you end up with whatever isn't claimed.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Updated registration, added 5 more friends who booked one of the Redneck Retreats, non club members riding Canned Hams

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I have a question. Where are the maps for these other areas that are connected to Royal Blue?
Screenshot 2021 01 06 Resources   Ride Royal Blue Resort

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I have a question. Where are the maps for these other areas that are connected to Royal Blue?
View attachment 246608

Only Sundquist(Ride Royal Blue) area is fully mapped with printed map. Others you will need a mapping program like lifetime, mapballs, etc. or someone who knows their way around. Trails are also only numbered/identified in the Sundquist area.

60285393 10217610005500842 3825200351737282560 n

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!