Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnson

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JTW

The thing that gets me about Clinton is that she's so hated by the GOP, and yet she's no lefty at all. Clinton panders to Wall Street and big business, she's supportive of the MIC and the defense contractors, she'll bring us the Keystone Pipeline, TPP, and more gratuitous wars. She's far FAR to the right of Bernie Sanders. Clinton is as establishment as it gets. She's a globalist just as all the financial and political elite are left or right. Big business is against closed/restricted borders. The free flow of goods, money and labor across borders is what they want. And establishment politicians pander to be big business. She's a conservatives wet dream.

Conservatives talk the talk, but they don't walk the walk fiscally. It took the US 200 years to accumulate 900 billion dollars of debt, say a trillion. That's what it was thru the end of the Carter administration. Thru that time, the US was the biggest creditor nation in the world. By the end of the Reagan administration, just eight years later, the ND had been tripled and America became, and remains, the biggest debtor nation in the world. All, regardless of party, has followed suit. GHW Bush added a trillion, Clinton added a trillion and by the time GW Bush became president, it was 5 trillion. Eight years later when he left office, he had doubled it to 10 trillion, and Obama is set to double it yet again. And as long as we put a republican or democrat in the White House again, we should expect it to double again.

GARY JOHNSON for president. ;)
I agree with all but the last line.

J

JTW

You don't like Johnson the man, or the libertarian platform?
I've really tried to like him but there's something about him I don't like or trust. Much of my research on him just doesn't add up. I certainly don't like his VP choice. I know folks that know him and I've heard mixed reviews. I just don't get a good feeling... And that's not giving anything to trump or Clinton. I just don't know about him... And I think he has no hope of winning. I'm very conservative and can certainly align with many of the libitarian points... But there are some I think are out there. I prefer to think of myself as a constitutional conservative!

Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Unfortunately whether you like Johnson or not, a vote for him may as well be a vote for Hillary. I'm as well a constitutional conservative, and would love to see a few more viable options other than straight R or D. However, I am enjoying reading all your viewpoints and has certainly given me other angles to consider that I've never thought of before.

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Johnson doesn't stand a chance. Voting him is a wasted vote.

Hillaty picking a Supreme Court Judge would be catastrophic. The 2nd amendment will be abolished and the constitution will be hanging by a thread.

Trump, Trump....... Our only hope at stopping her from being president.

BTW. Deplorable lives matter too.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Hillaty picking a Supreme Court Judge would be catastrophic. The 2nd amendment will be abolished and the constitution will be hanging by a thread.

I heart the f- out of that last line.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

You're absolutely right.. I don't like trump and I don't know that he'll be any better. BUT Johnson (right or wrong) can't get the votes and although trump is a wild card... It's at least a chance!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You're absolutely right.. I don't like trump and I don't know that he'll be any better. BUT Johnson (right or wrong) can't get the votes and although trump is a wild card... It's at least a chance!

Absolutely correct. It's nuts to even entertain voting for another presidential candidate at this point. It's Hillary or Trump. Print Mickey Mouse if wanted but it's only between those two PERIOD! Our vote means very little but by all that is in me I'll not be voting Hillary!!!!! Anyone else! But there's only one possibility of not Hillary. Not sure what people don't get about this. H or T. Please don't allow that woman become president.

Sent from iPhone

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Unfortunately whether you like Johnson or not, a vote for him may as well be a vote for Hillary. I'm as well a constitutional conservative, and would love to see a few more viable options other than straight R or D. However, I am enjoying reading all your viewpoints and has certainly given me other angles to consider that I've never thought of before.
Actually polling shows he's pulling from both equally.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I've really tried to like him but there's something about him I don't like or trust. Much of my research on him just doesn't add up. I certainly don't like his VP choice. I know folks that know him and I've heard mixed reviews. I just don't get a good feeling... And that's not giving anything to trump or Clinton. I just don't know about him... And I think he has no hope of winning. I'm very conservative and can certainly align with many of the libitarian points... But there are some I think are out there. I prefer to think of myself as a constitutional conservative!
If you're a conservative, there's nothing more so then the libertarian party. Google their platform.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Trump was a democrat until 3 years ago. He has supported liberal ideology all his life. He'll not be a good president.

Reactions: JTW
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Absolutely correct. It's nuts to even entertain voting for another presidential candidate at this point. It's Hillary or Trump. Print Mickey Mouse if wanted but it's only between those two PERIOD! Our vote means very little but by all that is in me I'll not be voting Hillary!!!!! Anyone else! But there's only one possibility of not Hillary. Not sure what people don't get about this. H or T. Please don't allow that woman become president.

Sent from iPhone
That's the attitude that keeps the establishment in power. 42% of American voters register as independents. Vote independent and the dems and republicans set one out.

Reactions: PioneerPete
J

JTW

That's the attitude that keeps the establishment in power. 42% of American voters register as independents. Vote independent and the dems and republicans set one out.
I don't disagree.. But I don't think this is the time.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Trump was a democrat until 3 years ago. He has supported liberal ideology all his life. He'll not be a good president.

Monte I promise I never said he would be. I wish it didn't come down to those two but it has. Our country is in trouble here the whole world is laughing at us but from everything I see it's those two. Both are pos I pray for our future and have very little hope here but I have none with Hillary. I'm not wanting at all to argue as we all have a point of view but as a man a father and hopefully someday a grandfather if I have to have any faith our country might be ok and I may see my future generations I'll be voting in the way I see best.

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Monte I promise I never said he would be. I wish it didn't come down to those two but it has. Our country is in trouble here the whole world is laughing at us but from everything I see it's those two. Both are pos I pray for our future and have very little hope here but I have none with Hillary. I'm not wanting at all to argue as we all have a point of view but as a man a father and hopefully someday a grandfather if I have to have any faith our country might be ok and I may see my future generations I'll be voting in the way I see best.

Sent from iPhone
We'll certainly, everyone should vote the way that they see best.

J

JTW

If you're a conservative, there's nothing more so then the libertarian party. Google their platform.

It's not the platform as much as it's the person I don't like..

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It's not the platform as much as it's the person I don't like..

View attachment 22183
I haven't heard you articulate what it is about him you don't like. I can tell you that Trumps a moron and Clinton's a criminal. ;)

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!