TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Booked a cabin at RRB for the weekend of 9/20-9/22 if anybody wants to meet up for a ride. Had an awesome time at Takeover and really want to check out the West side of 75 this time
Are you wanting to do dragons back and widow maker? I've not had my pioneer up there yet. I've been on a 4wheeler many times and a truck once. But I'm sure it's worse now. I see you have a daughter. I'm just wondering how ruff you wanna ride. Have u been to the eternal flame, standing stone, abandon train, or the prison? I'm free Saturday for sure and maybe Sunday. Its gonna be a dust bowl but I will ride with u guys if u wanna ride. Just let me know by Friday. The prison is an all day trip if u wanna tour the prison. If u just wanna eat and do the gift shop u can do the train and standing stone in the same day. Maybe even add the eternal flame into the same day. If u do dragons back and widowlmaker u will probably limited to eternal flame only and maybe standing stone in the same day.

Reactions: Adam490
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Are you wanting to do dragons back and widow maker? I've not had my pioneer up there yet. I've been on a 4wheeler many times and a truck once. But I'm sure it's worse now. I see you have a daughter. I'm just wondering how ruff you wanna ride. Have u been to the eternal flame, standing stone, abandon train, or the prison? I'm free Saturday for sure and maybe Sunday. Its gonna be a dust bowl but I will ride with u guys if u wanna ride. Just let me know by Friday. The prison is an all day trip if u wanna tour the prison. If u just wanna eat and do the gift shop u can do the train and standing stone in the same day. Maybe even add the eternal flame into the same day. If u do dragons back and widowlmaker u will probably limited to eternal flame only and maybe standing stone in the same day.
I wanted to come. But cant squeeze in any more trips... sorry. Life. (Replace the L with a W for more accurate representation. Lol)

Anyways. What is this standing stone? The cement walls everyone camps around maybe?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Adam490 and TripleB
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I wanted to come. But cant squeeze in any more trips... sorry. Life. (Replace the L with a W for more accurate representation. Lol)

Anyways. What is this standing stone? The cement walls everyone camps around maybe?

It just a big ass rock on top of a ridge all by itself. Aliens must have put it there. Lol

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Booked a cabin at RRB for the weekend of 9/20-9/22 if anybody wants to meet up for a ride. Had an awesome time at Takeover and really want to check out the West side of 75 this time
Could also add the spot where those 3 people died this year in May. It makes me cringe just thinking about the tumble they had off this cliff.

Reactions: Mudwing and Adam490
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

It's on the new river unit of north Cumberland wma.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks.
Exploried that area but never see that.

Thanks.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Won't have my daughter with us for this trip. Friday the plan is to sight see with the wife and catch sunset at top of the world. Then on to the Mexican joint for some 'ritas!

I would like to check out Widowmaker and dragons back on Saturday, but I know it's not every body's cup of tea so it won't hurt my feelings if we stick to the east side. I don't really want to burn an entire day for the prison since I plan on coming in earlier next year for Takeover to explore more of the sights. You should definitely come ride with us! The more the merrier!

Reactions: TripleB
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV

Totally understand brother, catch you at Takeover!

advertisement
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
We'll be riding Friday and Saturday. Headed home Sunday morning whenever we get up. We're gonna eat good Saturday night if you want to hang around and eat dinner at the cabin.

Reactions: TripleB
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We'll be riding Friday and Saturday. Headed home Sunday morning whenever we get up. We're gonna eat good Saturday night if you want to hang around and eat dinner at the cabin.
I have to work Friday. Just let me know about Saturday. I will tag along anywhere u wanna go. Just let me know time and place to meet u.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I have to work Friday. Just let me know about Saturday. I will tag along anywhere u wanna go. Just let me know time and place to meet u.
Sounds good, I'll let you know once we get up there.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
The people you find in the woods.... @Bad_bowtie

Reactions: Bad_bowtie
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
*Edit* Just realized this picture was blurry as hell, like it was taken with a potato... Here's the right one :)
YVb14vIE KxlxRIjxdV4ls1RHMhUrKI6 CRcikPHH4zdIZH 7c1uB1BBrsBXNrT47Snc9gW3IKlrFVsC2sw1250 h937 no

Last edited:
Reactions: TimG and Bad_bowtie
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
"Don't go that way this time...." @Bad_bowtie I can do it this time!

IMG 20190920 224305
"No don't take the picture!" Lol looks like a little kid running away that just did something wrong.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Made it home late last night. Had a great time riding with @Bad_bowtie and his buddy Wallace!

The Galaxy Tab S4 with Orux maps worked awesome, first time I've been able to really try it out. Made it through the weekend with no issues, well almost now issues...

@Jm_obrien decided to taco a tie-rod on our way back down Dragon's back
IMG950378
IMG 20190921 211759

IMG 20190921 213052

IMG950379

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!