Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Because of you 2018 is going to be HUGE... But, we need your help to make it GREAT!

CAN YOU SELF GUIDE?
First, I want to request that any group that can self guide themselves please do so.
We need to thin out the crowd Saturday. If you have been to RRB before and are capable of leading a group of your own I ask that you please do. Please consider joining up with other small groups you meet to self guide around the park.

2017 Takeover MAP INFO - POI's, Unmarked trails, Shortcuts.

There a app called Maplets. It cost $2.99 and is only a gps positioning app. It has a exact copy of the paper map and will show you where you are at. I recommend this for anyone who wants a simple GPS system for the takeover.
LINKS:
APPLE - Maplets – The Offline Maps App on the App Store
ANDROID via Amazon - http://amzn.to/2ppnOB5
*its not on the play store, maplets said their access expired.

A good GOAL would be to keep groups no more than 10-12 machines.
Goal return time should be by 6pm.

CALLING ANY TRAIL LEADERS for Saturday!
If you can lead a group please shoot me a message. We will start a discussion with everyone. Not sure the best way to handle it but most do group rides leaving out at set times heading different ways. Each have radios on their set channel for leaders/followers.

So, If you can lead a trail please shoot me a message or post here.

Already,
@JACKAL P500 group! *Need an experienced middle and caboose!
@Tramguage1 & @CaptinJackRZR
Expirenced group - @joeymt33 @Windrock1000
@CPope & @BIGRACK / @Clyde
@Hondasxs & @ohanacreek

Last edited:
Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
We have a group of 5 machines. We have many years experience, mostly with Jeeps, last couple years with sxs’s. Also various machines in our group. P500, P700-4, maverick, and 1-2 rzr. RRB is new to us but have gps and have been to many other parks. Our group can ride together on our own but would welcome a few others to join In. Would love to meet some new pioneer riders and join in on some future rides.

Let me know if we can help in any way.

Reactions: Rambo and sharp
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
We have a group of 5 machines. We have many years experience, mostly with Jeeps, last couple years with sxs’s. Also various machines in our group. P500, P700-4, maverick, and 1-2 rzr. RRB is new to us but have gps and have been to many other parks. Our group can ride together on our own but would welcome a few others to join In. Would love to meet some new pioneer riders and join in on some future rides.

Excellent. There will not be any issue meeting HondaSxS members for sure.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I should throw in a disclaimer. My group last year broke half a dozen axles and probably more than half a dozen tie rods. Throw in some busted tires and a Breakline failure. Oh yeah, my group also bent four or five a arms!

I don’t want anyone to get caught off guard. For this group, bring spare parts!

We will do the creek ride again. Skid plates are a must, right JTW? Then the hill climb afterwards will claim an a-arm or two, right @Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I should throw in a disclaimer. My group last year broke half a dozen axles and probably more than half a dozen tie rods. Throw in some busted tires and a Breakline failure. Oh yeah, my group also bent four or five a arms!

We will do the creek ride again. Skid plates are a must, right JTW? Then the hill climb afterwards will claim an a-arm or two, right @Hondasxs
What makes it fun. Did the creek this weekend, no problem.

J

JTW

18DCDF93 6F06 4BB4 A866 40CB2FB141C9

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Newbie here. Like my name says I am chooglin's brother. Not a Pioneer owner but will be at ting with my brother and doing whatever rides he wants. I would assume he will be riding with the P-5s. I have road RRB several times. Certainly not an expert but would gladly help guiding if needed. I do have a radio to stay in contact.

You all seem to have a great group here and I am looking forward to meeting fellow riders.

Because of you 2018 is going to be HUGE... But, we need your help to make it GREAT!

CAN YOU SELF GUIDE?
First, I want to request that any group that can self guide themselves please do so.
We need to thin out the crowd Saturday. If you have been to RRB before and are capable of leading a group of your own I ask that you please do. Please consider joining up with other small groups you meet to self guide around the park.

2017 Takeover MAP INFO - POI's, Unmarked trails, Shortcuts.

There a app called Maplets. It cost $2.99 and is only a gps positioning app. It has a exact copy of the paper map and will show you where you are at. I recommend this for anyone who wants a simple GPS system for the takeover.
LINKS:
APPLE - Maplets – The Offline Maps App on the App Store
ANDROID via Amazon - http://amzn.to/2ppnOB5
*its not on the play store, maplets said their access expired.

A good GOAL would be to keep groups no more than 10-12 machines.
Goal return time should be by 6pm.

CALLING ANY TRAIL LEADERS for Saturday!
If you can lead a group please shoot me a message. We will start a discussion with everyone. Not sure the best way to handle it but most do group rides leaving out at set times heading different ways. Each have radios on their set channel for leaders/followers.

So, If you can lead a trail please shoot me a message or post here.

Already,
@JACKAL P500 group! *Need an experienced middle and caboose!
@Tramguage1 & @CaptinJackRZR
Expirenced group - @joeymt33 @Windrock1000
@CPope & @BIGRACK / @Clyde
@Hondasxs & @ohanacreek

C

Chooglin

Newbie here. Like my name says I am chooglin's brother. Not a Pioneer owner but will be at ting with my brother and doing whatever rides he wants. I would assume he will be riding with the P-5s. I have road RRB several times. Certainly not an expert but would gladly help guiding if needed. I do have a radio to stay in contact.

You all seem to have a great group here and I am looking forward to meeting fellow riders.
I was going to ask you if you would be interested in doing this , now I know.......lol

Reactions: sharp and Neohio
advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

We don't want your group to just ride alone, there will be plenty of members to ride in your group.
@Hondasxs can we have a option similar to the RSVP, where we can post our comfortable skill levels and if they have a radio. May help with matching up group leaders together. Also I would like to suggest all group leaders have the mobile radios if possible. If not I will have at least 2 extra handhelds to loan out.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
We don't want your group to just ride alone, there will be plenty of members to ride in your group.
@Hondasxs can we have a option similar to the RSVP, where we can post our comfortable skill levels and if they have a radio. May help with matching up group leaders together. Also I would like to suggest all group leaders have the mobile radios if possible. If not I will have at least 2 extra handhelds to loan out.

No worries. Most of us will be there Thursday evening. One or two will arrive mid-late afternoon on Friday so we will do a morning ride, comeback to pick others up and then head back out. I'll try to meet up with some of you all Thursday night. We are an easy going bunch, just looking forward to getting away and out on the trail! We've ran Harlan, Windrock, DTOR, Rush, Badlands,Redbird and others, mostly in Jeeps and searching for the harder stuff. No stranger to recovery and trail repairs. Just downsized to sxs the last 2 years to simplify things. We have 2 experienced, 2 intermediate, and one newbie.

I'll have the trail system laid out on GPS so we can get around without issues either way, No radios in our group. Got a CB out of the old Jeep, but don't really have room or desire to put it in the P500.

Looking forward to it! We are in one of the Hillbilly Deluxe cabins at RRB.

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yes. I can. Start a new post woth details and a grouo title.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Any cell phone coverage on trails for phone gps?

Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!