PXL 20220629 194225158

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wash day..... Red is the fastest color View attachment 341756

In the above photo, red is at a dead stop, not fast at all, not even half fast.

"So far in the 2018 PyeongChang Olympic Games, Norway leads all countries in both the overall medal-count (8 total – 1 gold, 4 silver, 3 bronze) and egg count. But the country known mostly for its fjords and vikings have now accomplished the impossible, rewriting the physics of aerodynamic drag by way of the color blue.

At the expense of anyone who has ever taken a seventh-grade science class or possesses common sense in general, Norwegian scientists have thrown caution to the wind by proclaiming that the fastest color in the ever-evolving color-to-speed Olympic algorithm is in fact, blue."

Unfortunately, discounting what it does in a vacuum, red does travel fastest through the air. However, using spectrometers and other scientific instruments, it's been determined that Honda's red is no faster than any other color, the black tires slowing it, and other colors, down to a crawl. Now if you loosen your lug nuts and leave those black tires behind . . . .

jenk61

jenk61

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2021
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In the above photo, red is at a dead stop, not fast at all, not even half fast.

"So far in the 2018 PyeongChang Olympic Games, Norway leads all countries in both the overall medal-count (8 total – 1 gold, 4 silver, 3 bronze) and egg count. But the country known mostly for its fjords and vikings have now accomplished the impossible, rewriting the physics of aerodynamic drag by way of the color blue.

At the expense of anyone who has ever taken a seventh-grade science class or possesses common sense in general, Norwegian scientists have thrown caution to the wind by proclaiming that the fastest color in the ever-evolving color-to-speed Olympic algorithm is in fact, blue."

Unfortunately, discounting what it does in a vacuum, red does travel fastest through the air. However, using spectrometers and other scientific instruments, it's been determined that Honda's red is no faster than any other color, the black tires slowing it, and other colors, down to a crawl. Now if you loosen your lug nuts and leave those black tires behind . . . .
While evidence doesn’t suggest that the color blue is actually faster, the mind can be a chaotic carousel of motivational thought. Is it really any weirder than any other superstitions that athletes assign to their daily routine? In reality, this all comes down to creation of self-confidence, and confidence can come from anywhere, even the color blue.
Because the colors of light travel at different speeds, they get bent by different amounts and come out all spread out instead of mixed up. Violet travels the slowest so it is on the bottom and red travels the fastest so is on the top.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
While evidence doesn’t suggest that the color blue is actually faster, the mind can be a chaotic carousel of motivational thought. Is it really any weirder than any other superstitions that athletes assign to their daily routine? In reality, this all comes down to creation of self-confidence, and confidence can come from anywhere, even the color blue.
Because the colors of light travel at different speeds, they get bent by different amounts and come out all spread out instead of mixed up. Violet travels the slowest so it is on the bottom and red travels the fastest so is on the top.

Yeah, okay, I get it . . . except when tires are black (black being the very absence of all light and color) is bolted to that bit of red. Sad to say, then red is no faster. Camo is the only hope. You really can't tell how fast it is as you can't even see it half the time. The other half the time you're wishing your faded red one was camo.

Besides, red is an angry color, e.g. "He's seeing red!", pink is more friendly, and interesting . . . I could post examples, but I'd get banned.

jenk61

jenk61

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2021
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, okay, I get it . . . except when tires are black (black being the very absence of all light and color) is bolted to that bit of red. Sad to say, then red is no faster. Camo is the only hope. You really can't tell how fast it is as you can't even see it half the time. The other half the time you're wishing your faded red one was camo.

Besides, red is an angry color, e.g. "He's seeing red!", pink is more friendly, and interesting . . . I could post examples, but I'd get banned.
Please don't bring the rainbow next lol🤨

A

AZBoatHauler

Jan 28, 2022
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @AZBoatHauler where did you get that rear rack? I am looking for something like it.

Not cheap or fast - but it’s good so at least there’s that. It said 8-12 week lead time when I ordered and it took just over 16 weeks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!