Sport riding video

O

Oregondunes89

Oct 17, 2013
I've seen quite a few videos online of the pioneer. I'm impressed with it's performance. However, it would be interesting to see a video of some sport riding (ie. rippin through corners, peeling out, fast riding). Anyone? :mrgreen:

R

renedarling

Jan 21, 2014
After watching riding bike., I've become interested in dual sport or adventure riding, but I have never been riding off road, at least on purpose.

RacerX400600

RacerX400600

Jun 22, 2013
I second that! Unfortunately I don't have one to make a video with.......... I have quad videos!

JoKer150

JoKer150

Feb 19, 2014
Louisiana
Love my pioneer 700-4! Mostly my kids ride it, but it is definitely underpowered. 1500lbs with a 675cc engine won't do much sport riding. I took it twice to an ATV park and put it through the test. It's a utility vehicle.

T

Tackle83

Feb 13, 2014
I will try and take some this weekend. I ride with a group of honda 500s and have no problem keeping up. Were i ride there are fast trails thick mud, lite mud, water, mud hole, creeks. I go thru all of it.

Yes the pioneer can be more of a utility vehicle, but last weekend there was another p4 and they were water wheeling it.

JoKer150

JoKer150

Feb 19, 2014
Louisiana
Tackle83 said:
I will try and take some this weekend. I ride with a group of honda 500s and have no problem keeping up. Were i ride there are fast trails thick mud, lite mud, water, mud hole, creeks. I go thru all of it.

Yes the pioneer can be more of a utility vehicle, but last weekend there was another p4 and they were water wheeling it.

That's awesome! I'd love to see some water wheelie-ing in a pioneer!

As long as you ride with Rhinos, Hondas, even Teryxs, you'll be fine, but I rode with Rzr, and Mavericks. Those bikes have entirely different suspensions, with huge ground clearance, and twin cylinder 800-1000cc motors. My suspension would bottom out on bumps, and my 4wd quit engaging/disengaging bc the front end had too much mud on it.

I didn't want to spend 20k on a sxs to tear it up in a mud hole or sand dune. I'll keep my honda!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!