P700 Stock Spring rates

C

chuck

Dec 14, 2013
Trying to figure out a dual spring setup. Does anyone know what the stock rates are?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Please keep us informed, an alternative DIY option for those good at turning wrenches would be nice, as effective and as high quality as the Walker Evans Shocks are they are out of some peoples price range (ie: mine) but like most things you do get what you pay for.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Be nice to have this figured out and a cheaper shock improvement. As for the shock rates. I haven't seen anything posted. How would someone go about measuring them?

G

graybear

Nov 20, 2013
East Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fox shock spring rates for the pioneer are 225 lb for the front and progessive rate springs in the rear starting at 300 lbs and going up to 350. I think this would be a good place to start.

C

chuck

Dec 14, 2013
I have a set of Fox - need stock rates. Pretty sure stocks are softer.

G

green02crew

Jan 12, 2015
Trying to figure out a dual spring setup. Does anyone know what the stock rates are?

Did you ever find out the stock spring rates? I'm having a hard time finding them. Even a call to Honda with no answers.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!