P700 Suspension compression

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
This idea comes from plumber32, I'm sure others have done it however he brought it up. Anyhow how much you getting ? Before and after measurements would be great for lots of us. Also maybe some suggestions on placement and type of straps.

Thanks all,

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
yes rear is easy, but what do u do to front?

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
@Plumber32 any chance on getting some pictures so we can see the technique?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Plumber32 any chance on getting some pictures so we can see the technique?
I haven't had to do the front, but rear is real easy. I just loop a rachet strap from the frame to the a arm on each side and cinch it up. Pulls it down nice and easy. I don't have any pictures.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This idea comes from plumber32, I'm sure others have done it however he brought it up. Anyhow how much you getting ? Before and after measurements would be great for lots of us. Also maybe some suggestions on placement and type of straps.just the regular rachet straps you use to tie it down with. I'll try to get a picture of where to do it tonight, you can pull all the travel out of the suspension if you wanted to, but it easily makes it 2 in shorter with little effort

Thanks all,

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!