P1000 Swamp runner!!

Mattdean

Mattdean

Aug 18, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally got to take my pioneer out, had a blast! Didn't have any problems, started floating in one hole. Lol

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 21167 Finally got to take my pioneer out, had a blast! Didn't have any problems, started floating in one hole. Lol

Floating you say? Remember the rules?

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

Mattdean

Mattdean

Aug 18, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Floating you say? Remember the rules?

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

I don't think I got a spread sheet of the rules! Lol next time I'll definitely take more pics, usually forget due to having to good of a time! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't think I got a spread sheet of the rules! Lol next time I'll definitely take more pics, usually forget due to having to good of a time! Lol

Yeah, I have the same problem. We try to make an effort now a days. Delton is really good about pulling his phone real quick for a vid or shot.

Darn, now you've got another reason to get back out there.

SIGNATURE:

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Mattdean

Mattdean

Aug 18, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, I have the same problem. We try to make an effort now a days. Delton is really good about pulling his phone real quick for a vid or shot.

Darn, now you've got another reason to get back out there.

SIGNATURE:
I'll be back out next Saturday and Sunday, I'll def post pics and videos!

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I would disconnect my seat belt for the deep stuff in case you turn it over.

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!