highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
By popular request I have received from customers, I'm working on a 4 seat specific set of driver seat riser rails.
Talon X4 driver seat riser rails metric v22

The 4 seat Talon has limitations behind the front seats with frame members so the 2 seat rails will not work without modifications. I've successfully modified a few of the X2 rails from customer input to fit the X4. This cad model view shows the new X4 version with specifications of:
  • Raises the seat 40mm (1.5")
  • Moves the seat back 23mm, the max allowable
  • Will be boxed aluminum construction like X2 rails
My local sheet metal shop is making a steel set to test fit. Once verified, I'll role out some aluminum pieces.

Reactions: CID
Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
By popular request I have received from customers, I'm working on a 4 seat specific set of driver seat riser rails.
View attachment 429941
The 4 seat Talon has limitations behind the front seats with frame members so the 2 seat rails will not work without modifications. I've successfully modified a few of the X2 rails from customer input to fit the X4. This cad model view shows the new X4 version with specifications of:
  • Raises the seat 40mm (1.5")
  • Moves the seat back 23mm, the max allowable
  • Will be boxed aluminum construction like X2 rails
My local sheet metal shop is making a steel set to test fit. Once verified, I'll role out some aluminum pieces.
Might have to check out these for the R4

Reactions: TimG and NTCPrezJB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!