Talons takeover the Takeover. Talon owner listing.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
If you have a Talon and are attending the takeover please let your name here.

Also, wondering if yall wouldnt mind parking up front and together Saturday evening for people to drool over.

Thanks.

@Tramguage1
@my99svt
@wrighteous x2
@RampageRhino
@Vondy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I'll be there, 1000X Red. We have first couple campsites on left past the office so we should be in same area when not riding.

Looking forward to the Talon, but kinda sad to leave the P500 at home.

Last edited:
wrighteous

wrighteous

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2014
Add
931-Talon
Chris and his wife are joining us

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Sorry, a little off subject, but any Talon guys swap tires and have there originals available for spares. I'm a little concerned about these tires holding up and havent decided what I want to replace with or have time to replace. It would be nice to at least know someone would have a spare to get me thru the weekend, weather to buy or borrow.

Last edited:
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry, a little off subject, but anyone Talon guys swap tires and have there originals available for spares. I'm a little concerned about these tires holding up and havent decided what I want to replace with or have time to replace. It would be nice to at least know someone would have a spare to get me thru the weekend, weather to buy or borrow.
im there with ya, no spare yet not sure what i want.

Reactions: Vondy
advertisement
wrighteous

wrighteous

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2014
I'm bringing my stock wheels and tires hopefully I dont need them
id hate to loan one out then need them lol
a guy in KY is trying to sell his off an X for 500

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Any more Talons coming to takeover. Looks like only 4 so far.

B

bucktaker

Aug 3, 2017
sw ohio/ETN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw a red one on 25w sunday being towed by a white truck just about at that the turn off to RRB

Reactions: Vondy
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry, a little off subject, but any Talon guys swap tires and have there originals available for spares. I'm a little concerned about these tires holding up and havent decided what I want to replace with or have time to replace. It would be nice to at least know someone would have a spare to get me thru the weekend, weather to buy or borrow.
If you're going to drive aggressively at all I'd have a backup plan. Pinch flats are going to be an issue on those low profile tires. Better run 20 psi.

Reactions: markie and Vondy
Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
If you're going to drive aggressively at all I'd have a backup plan. Pinch flats are going to be an issue on those low profile tires. Better run 20 psi.

I Bought some tubes for an emergency situation if they can’t be plugged. Should get me back to camp. I also am bringing some 14” rims with tires. Supposedly they fit tight and I have some spacers that should make sure the work. Tried to buy several sets, either they wouldn’t ship or couldn’t guarantee I’d have in time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plumber32
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R

I'll probably have my factory ones as spares with me.

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
If you have a Talon and are attending the takeover please let your name here.

Also, wondering if yall wouldnt mind parking up front and together Saturday evening for people to drool over.

Thanks.

@Tramguage1
@my99svt
@wrighteous

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Rampagerhino

Reactions: Rambo and Hondasxs
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
I think a dealer should be there to sell a couple.I would probably max out and be divorced.lol

wrighteous

wrighteous

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2014
Talon guys on stock tires be aware of this. I saw it on FB.
Bring plenty of plugs and or spares

Screenshot 20190428 124741 Facebook

Reactions: markie
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!