THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I think he’s opening for Vanilla Ice so it might take awhile
I gotta be honest I really liked “Ice, Ice, Baby” back in the day!!!🫣🤪😂
So NTC and members I think you should:

Yo VIP let’s kick it
Dj gets Bammed
Dj slim slammed

Stop, collaborate, and listen
Dj Bam is back with a brand new mission
He’s getting burned into submission
Something…grabbed a hold of his pusy
Twisting him into a wussy
Will it ever stop? Yo, I don’t know
Turn off the lights because he’s acting like a HO

To the extreme, Dj Slam rocks his little mic like a vandal
He’s lit up on stage and waxing male chumps like his own candle
Dancing and hollering around like a faggot
All the time he’s dreaming of getting with Bob Saget

After reading this entire thread that’s all I got to add!!🤣😂

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I think he’s opening for Vanilla Ice so it might take awhile
Nah even better, opening for......

FB IMG 1702250531319

advertisement
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking for input from the club on this continued matter.
Thanks.

View attachment 428554
View attachment 428555
View attachment 428556
1) It’s not worth a legal hassle even though you have done nothing wrong in my eyes.
2) If @DJBam does sue you for defamation please call me for a deposition.
3) Countersue @DJBam for defamation if he is dumb enough to sue you for defamation and please call me for a deposition on the counterclaim.
4) f*** you @DJBam !

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’d be willing to drop the search engine ranking if he does come back here and apologize. I wouldn’t delete the thread though. Best case scenario if you wanted to be extra nice to DJ Douchebag…you could move the thread to the Pub so it is less likely to be seen.

Regardless… f*** you @DJBam you still haven’t learned your lesson. The truth has absolutely come out. You f***ed up. No one else. Own that! ALL OF IT! No if’s, and’s or but’s!

MiniRF

MiniRF

NTC's Newest Fool
Lifetime Member
Apr 2, 2024
Georgia
1) It’s not worth a legal hassle even though you have done nothing wrong in my eyes.
2) If @DJBam does sue you for defamation please call me for a deposition.
3) Countersue @DJBam for defamation if he is dumb enough to sue you for defamation and please call me for a deposition on the counterclaim.
4) f*** you @DJBam !
I do agree he is not worth any legal action. I have read the entire thread from beginning to end and I do not see where you did anything wrong.

The screenshots you asked for, in which he failed to provide so you uploaded yourself, clearly show you did respond to him and offer prayers.

He seems to be butthurt about not being offered back, but was there anything in your communication stating you would bring him back at any time? If it wasn't in a contract, he has nothing against you there except entitlement and hurt feelings.

He seemed very eager on calling you out and trying to get the members of your site to turn against you, and now he wants to talk about defamation and damages to business. Unless there is more to this story this thread does not divulge, he is actually the one who is guilty of defamation by stating you never responded when your screenshots show you clearly did.

It appears on the surface he is wanting someone to blame, besides himself, for a failing music career. Or, maybe he's trying to make a quick buck thinking he can get a quick settlement out of you...money for nothing is usually the #1 reason I see people sue.

With all of that said, I do think he needs to issue a public apology, not just to you, but to all members of the site for the way he acted. If he does that, consider being the bigger person and remove this from Google.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!