Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Companies laying off and shutting down everwhere.
Being in the Motor city and 2nd highest murder capital 😂 With friends that work for the big 3 tell me the layoffs are mostly cuz of not enough supply to finish vehicles. Already acres of truck sitting in empty lots

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Meanwhile in Lib controlled Commy Michigan…..its going down alright!
NoQueer 🤨

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Meanwhile in Lib controlled Commy Michigan…..its going down alright!
NoQueer 🤨 View attachment 364574
We’re still almost a buck higher then that in Washington. Saw gas first time under 4$ deep into Montana a few weeks ago. Haven’t seen good fuel prices since shortly after my President was out of the office

Bama-Daniel

Bama-Daniel

Lifetime Member
Feb 25, 2021
Priceville, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Used auto prices are slowly coming down with new vehicle supply increasing. Prices will Never come down to pre Covid and pre dips*** getting elected. Supply helps but inflation and wages are way to high. Plus add in the fed reserve raising rates and the interest you pay if you finance will eat away any savings from costs coming down. Fuel is only down because Biden has burned through the strategic oil reserves. At some point we will refill those reserves and when it does that’s going to take 200 million barrels or whatever has been released out of the open market. You need less spending and less hand outs and pro oil if you want costs to come down!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Used auto prices are slowly coming down with new vehicle supply increasing. Prices will Never come down to pre Covid and pre dips*** getting elected. Supply helps but inflation and wages are way to high. Plus add in the fed reserve raising rates and the interest you pay if you finance will eat away any savings from costs coming down. Fuel is only down because Biden has burned through the strategic oil reserves. At some point we will refill those reserves and when it does that’s going to take 200 million barrels or whatever has been released out of the open market. You need less spending and less hand outs and pro oil if you want cost

Our Government reminds me of the side of the road Water Mellon salesmen , they were buying Mellons for .25 cents a pound and selling them for .20 cents a pound, when they figured out they weren't making any money, they went out and bought a bigger truck?

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Between 1935 and 2022: Cars experienced an average inflation rate of 2.46% per year. Compared to the overall inflation rate of 3.58% during this same period, inflation for cars was lower.. Inflation has been around since money and greed

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Between 1935 and 2022: Cars experienced an average inflation rate of 2.46% per year. Compared to the overall inflation rate of 3.58% during this same period, inflation for cars was lower.. Inflation has been around since money and greed
The point is? Phrase it so those from Reo Linda can understand 😂

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I guess not since I don’t know what that is either
Silly me of course you wouldn’t. Lol I like quite a few others here graduated from the Limbaugh Institute for advanced conservative studies/thanking. During that period you learn rushisams such as Rio Linda meaning of a make-believe area in this world where folks are in La La Land, and do not understand complexity of the English language. in other words in Laymans terms, lol. Most folks on here, understand the importance of the great and powerful Maha Rashi those studies can still be learned today in further reading I suggest you consider reading them it will broaden your mind ;)

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I appreciate the explanation. I know a thing or two about a thing or two but I’m not up on everything. It’s hard to keep up with the rest of the world when I’m sitting out in the garage keeping my Pioneer company

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Brighton Costco - $3.59/gal on the same day you posted that pic.
Yes there usually cheaper but I try to stay away from China town 🤣
@ODAMO here you go ready!
For those of u in Reo Linda that Costco is filled with Asians daily

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Yes there usually cheaper but I try to stay away from China town 🤣
@ODAMO here you go ready!
For those of u in Reo Linda that Costco is filled with Asians daily
Twas $3.39/gal @ Shell near my work (Romulus) this afternoon. Howell/Livingston County is always way higher.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Douglas County, Nevada, being close to Kommiefornia, has higher prices than many. Spread is Reg. $4.59 to Prem. $4.99, at Maverik, lowest I can find.

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
T

TahoeMike

Feb 25, 2020
West Sacramento, California
Ownership

1. Talon X
Silly me of course you wouldn’t. Lol I like quite a few others here graduated from the Limbaugh Institute for advanced conservative studies/thanking. During that period you learn rushisams such as Rio Linda meaning of a make-believe area in this world where folks are in La La Land, and do not understand complexity of the English language. in other words in Laymans terms, lol. Most folks on here, understand the importance of the great and powerful Maha Rashi those studies can still be learned today in further reading I suggest you consider reading them it will broaden your mind ;)
The reference to Rio Linda goes back to Rush's days doing radio in Sacramento. Rio Linda is a small community just north of Sac that has always been, shall we say, economically challenged. Rush would take a complex word, then explain it at an elementary school level so the people of Rio Linda would understand it.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!