Multi Turn Signals integrated into tail lights.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Really?? Just find a powered unit. There's probably other cheaper brands that will work fine. It sucks to do something twice that's all I'm suggesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep I now have 2 converters to send back Lol. They are both unused though so no harm, no foul. I'll go ahead and purchase the powered one. Then I know it will work and won't be doing guesswork.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I skipped the info about the powered unit. Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate your info.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yep I now have 2 converters to send back Lol. They are both unused though so no harm, no foul. I'll go ahead and purchase the powered one. Then I know it will work and won't be doing guesswork.

Look around before you buy one there might be a plug and play set up using the same unit that you could just cut plug ends off of and go about your day

Reactions: AKRider
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Look around before you buy one there might be a plug and play set up using the same unit that you could just cut plug ends off of and go about your day

I went ahead and ordered. I had half the cost in the other converters I didn't need. It should be here Friday...

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I know this is a little more than you are probably spending in $, but for the money, time and headache designing your own this one seems pretty legit...

TurnPro Signals - Home
Yeah I did look at those. In the end I'll only save about $20 but I did get a little better quality on the items. Plus I honestly like figuring this stuff out, to me it is half the fun of owning the Pioneer. If you aren't weird like me order the kit Lol.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah I did look at those. In the end I'll only save about $20 but I did get a little better quality on the items. Plus I honestly like figuring this stuff out, to me it is half the fun of owning the Pioneer. If you aren't weird like me order the kit Lol.

I know what you mean. I have no need for turn signals since I can't legally ride the roads here. I do like the challenge of figuring stuff out, though. @CumminsPusher takes it to whole new level, though... lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know what you mean. I have no need for turn signals since I can't legally ride the roads here. I do like the challenge of figuring stuff out, though. @CumminsPusher takes it to whole new level, though... lol

Well if you need turn signals what LandPioneer is doing makes sense it's less holes and a brighter setup. Plus it looks cooler.
I still haven't gotten turn signals on my current rig Idaho doesn't care so I've been slow.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well if you need turn signals what LandPioneer is doing makes sense it's less holes and a brighter setup. Plus it looks cooler.
I still haven't gotten turn signals on my current rig Idaho doesn't care so I've been slow.

The guy from Turnpro liked a pic your wife uploaded to FB of the rig. I saw her dropping a hint that you still needed to add turn signals. He didn't fall for it, though... lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The guy from Turnpro liked a pic your wife uploaded to FB of the rig. I saw her dropping a hint that you still needed to add turn signals. He didn't fall for it, though... lol
I wasn't aware of that It's funny as hell! guess turn pro now builds a set with integrated taillights. I'd use it but I'd still do my own front turn signals as well. I used these and they were very cool
IMG 8203

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Heck yeah fellows! I made some time this weekend to install the blinkers. Thanks @CumminsPusher! The powered converter works perfect. I put 2 LED lights on each side in the front. The back is integrated into the tail lights. Everything works perfect... It took a little longer than I anticipated but I'm happy with the results. So glad to have this mod knocked out!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Heck yeah fellows! I made some time this weekend to install the blinkers. Thanks @CumminsPusher! The powered converter works perfect. I put 2 LED lights on each side in the front. The back is integrated into the tail lights. Everything works perfect... It took a little longer than I anticipated but I'm happy with the results. So glad to have this mod knocked out!
Very good to hear!! That a big wire job so kudos to getting that one knocked out!

Reactions: AKRider
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Very good to hear!! That a big wire job so kudos to getting that one knocked out!

Thanks for the advice. I'd hate to have to rewire all that! I went ahead and put wire loom on everything so it turned out pretty good... It took longer but I'm satisfied with the results.

J

Jshell3

Thanks for the advice. I'd hate to have to rewire all that! I went ahead and put wire loom on everything so it turned out pretty good... It took longer but I'm satisfied with the results.
I'm seriously considering making a street legal P1K for short trips up and down the road (to the C store and back). At 65mph, I can do a lot with it.

So once I get a handle on MS state laws (Japanese Mini Trucks are legal here) then I'll be doing this mod.

@LandPioneer , are you coming to the Takeover?

Reactions: Tramguage1
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm seriously considering making a street legal P1K for short trips up and down the road (to the C store and back). At 65mph, I can do a lot with it.

So once I get a handle on MS state laws (Japanese Mini Trucks are legal here) then I'll be doing this mod.

@LandPioneer , are you coming to the Takeover?
Yes sir I sure am! Hauling my camper up there and plan on having a blast...

E

EricPrice25

Mar 27, 2017
Memphis,TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wasn't aware of that It's funny as hell! guess turn pro now builds a set with integrated taillights. I'd use it but I'd still do my own front turn signals as well. I used these and they were very cool
View attachment 30834

New here, obviously. And new to Pioneer ownership. Are those mounted onto your brush guard? Mind if i ask where you got the lights? I'm considering ordering the kit and integrating a better turn light into it. i'm not sure i'm smart enough to figure out piecing a kit together like you fellers have been talking about. Plus, i'm lazy?! And the thought of diving head first into the electric of my new rig scares me to death.

EDIT 2- i hate the toggle switch in that kit, fwiw. (spelling)

Reactions: Jshell3
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Welcome to the forum! Actually it's fairly easy to build your own kit and like you said you can pick your own equipment and be in it less.
With the trailer adapter you can use your taillights which are much brighter and no extra lighting in the rear. Now on those lights on the bumper of the 700 I went with these
IMG 9425

They are a dual setup so 3 wire is all and the white is hooked up to headlights or separate switch however you want that but when they receive power for turn signal the white automatically goes out and switches to amber it's pretty cool
For install of those I just got a piece of angle aluminum from home depot and used good double back. Very simple and cheap.
If daytime white wasn't wanted just the amber lights can be bought for around 3$ I think.
My current setup is slightly different but same principle.i didn't use toggle this time around I used two small led buttons one for each side and if you hit both you have 4way flashes as well. These are small and waterproof.
IMG 9427

These are very bright and can be seen in daytime much better then aftermarket set

Reactions: tjoreo
E

EricPrice25

Mar 27, 2017
Memphis,TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum! Actually it's fairly easy to build your own kit and like you said you can pick your own equipment and be in it less.
With the trailer adapter you can use your taillights which are much brighter and no extra lighting in the rear. Now on those lights on the bumper of the 700 I went with these
View attachment 39181

They are a dual setup so 3 wire is all and the white is hooked up to headlights or separate switch however you want that but when they receive power for turn signal the white automatically goes out and switches to amber it's pretty cool
For install of those I just got a piece of angle aluminum from home depot and used good double back. Very simple and cheap.
If daytime white wasn't wanted just the amber lights can be bought for around 3$ I think.
My current setup is slightly different but same principle.i didn't use toggle this time around I used two small led buttons one for each side and if you hit both you have 4way flashes as well. These are small and waterproof.
View attachment 39182

These are very bright and can be seen in daytime much better then aftermarket set

Perfect. thanks for the timely reply. and all the information.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Perfect. thanks for the timely reply. and all the information.
Absolutely. If any other questions feel free to ask someone here usually has a solid answer.

Reactions: Jshell3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!