Website Problems - Resource Limit?

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I notice it wont let me post pics if they're over a certain size, when I never used to have a problem. I'm not really good with computer talk, but I'm thinking 5 mb was the size limit on pics. I could post them if they were 4.9 something, but not if they were 5. something in size, so I'm guessing right around 5.0 is the cutoff

Reactions: JTW and sharp
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I notice it wont let me post pics if they're over a certain size, when I never used to have a problem. I'm not really good with computer talk, but I'm thinking 5 mb was the size limit on pics. I could post them if they were 4.9 something, but not if they were 5. something in size, so I'm guessing right around 5.0 is the cutoff

I think it was @JTW said the workaround was only post low res puppy pictures....

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ok. I'll check it.