Welcome TORQ Masters to the Honda SxS Club!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome Cora and the Torq Masters crew. Enjoying the locker. Liking how I can feel that its working in 4wd, but does not make it harder to drive. This locker found the sweet spot in its design. Appreciate the way you listened to customers and brought this new locker to market. Made in the USA!

C41D0F07 F9E2 4E33 BD2B 50C2141385C6

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from the mitten. You and I spoke on the phone when I called there, not some crony that doesn't have the answers, you answered the phone and that's a solid business practice in my book. Thank you for giving our little 500 some attention and I sincerely hope it pays big for you. Thanks Cora.
P.S. Hope we weren't too bad of a pita. :)

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you Cora and welcome from central south Mississippi and I have your locker but have not had a chance to install it yet but I will as soon as possible. God bless you and your company and God bless America and the men and women that keep it the land of the free.

advertisement
Torq-Masters

Torq-Masters

Vendor
Jul 11, 2018
Rochester NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thank you all for the warm welcome!!!

There's a lot of time and effort that goes into producing a new model of the TORQ Locker, thank you all for your patience!! Our broach (custom tooling to cut the axle splines) was the biggest headache, but now that we have it, production runs will take about 3 weeks. We are currently running the TL-HONDA now. If anyone wants to be added to our wait list, please shoot me an email. Cora @ Torqmasters.com We will of course make the announcement on our Facebook page and on the forums.

There are so many forums out there, it's hard for us to keep up, but this forum is totally different than the corporate owned Jeep forum's I'm used to. It's refreshing, and why we decided to support the forum as a sponsor.

The quickest way to get in touch with us is typically email, Cora @ Torqmasters.com for general technical support but for very specific Honda P500 technical support, for now, I think the best resource will be your fellow forum members who already have installed the TORQ Locker, and the in-depth install videos done by forum members. Our Install manual is very specific and has a ton of photos, thanks for the help with the manual @JWB

~Cora

Torq-Masters

Torq-Masters

Vendor
Jul 11, 2018
Rochester NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
A little about Torq-Masters (If you haven't read our website)

In 2014 I (Cora) acquired Torq-Masters and have since grown the company, product lines, and customer base through new markets, supporting off-road events and organizations and mostly through word of mouth on social media. I was a sponsored rock crawler of Aussie Locker, the main product line of Torq-Masters for years and knew the founder of the company very well. When the founder, Bill Cole, was looking to retire, I stepped in, quit my day job as an architect and went all in and purchased the company. We are based in Rochester NY, all of our Locker manufacturing is Made in the USA in Rochester. We have Aussie Locker and TORQ Locker models available for Jeeps, trucks, Toyota's, Can-Am and Polaris. We have Infinity Series Chromoly Axles shafts for Jeeps.

I'm always working to fix problems using our background in rock crawling and off-road racing. I see lots of areas we can help the SXS and ATV market. Big thanks to the Honda SXS forum for their enthusiasm for the P500, it's only because of the shear number of emails and requests that we thought the TL-HONDA would be financially feasible for us.

I love seeing the videos and tags on Facebook and Instagram of happy TORQ Locker customers with their freshly installed Lockers. It really is a game changer to have true 4WD. I'm glad we can help!!!

~Cora Jokinen

C

Chooglin

A little about Torq-Masters (If you haven't read our website)

In 2014 I (Cora) acquired Torq-Masters and have since grown the company, product lines, and customer base through new markets, supporting off-road events and organizations and mostly through word of mouth on social media. I was a sponsored rock crawler of Aussie Locker, the main product line of Torq-Masters for years and knew the founder of the company very well. When the founder, Bill Cole, was looking to retire, I stepped in, quit my day job as an architect and went all in and purchased the company. We are based in Rochester NY, all of our Locker manufacturing is Made in the USA in Rochester. We have Aussie Locker and TORQ Locker models available for Jeeps, trucks, Toyota's, Can-Am and Polaris. We have Infinity Series Chromoly Axles shafts for Jeeps.

I'm always working to fix problems using our background in rock crawling and off-road racing. I see lots of areas we can help the SXS and ATV market. Big thanks to the Honda SXS forum for their enthusiasm for the P500, it's only because of the shear number of emails and requests that we thought the TL-HONDA would be financially feasible for us.

I love seeing the videos and tags on Facebook and Instagram of happy TORQ Locker customers with their freshly installed Lockers. It really is a game changer to have true 4WD. I'm glad we can help!!!

~Cora Jokinen
This is such a great story and I wish you the best in the future.

We have all been wracking our brains trying to come up with a way to get true 4x4 on these machines and we all greatly appreciated that you stepped up and made it happen. Your locker is a simple and affordable solution and I just love mine.

Torq-Masters

Torq-Masters

Vendor
Jul 11, 2018
Rochester NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome and thank you .I have an Aussie locker in my Cherokee and it has held up well. I will be ordering one for my 500 as soon as I get a big enough pile of cash. Best of luck to you and your company.

Awesome!! I love seeing our full size 4x4 cusomers in the UTV market. Makes it much easier to explain how the locker works when there's folks on the forum familiar with our Aussie Locker.

sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
The 500 clan needs no introduction, but for the rest of us....
Did you know that thanks to a handful of our members we now have a true locker for the Honda Pioneer 500.

Chooglin, @JWB , trigger, Mudder, Ichybod, @100Acre,@jay_man81, and..... (Who else do I need to add?)

INTRODUCING TORQ MASTERS INDUSTRIES. --> @Torq-Masters
Please help me welcome them to the Honda SxS Club as an official vendor!

Torq-Masters Industries; 100% made in the USA, out of the best materials in the industry, to give you the confidence and Traction to Go Anywhere, at a price you can afford.

Cora will be by shortly with a brief intro and is here to help provide support channel if you need it from @Torq-Masters.

Thanks.

Torq-Masters%205x8%20front%20.jpg
Thanks and Welcome

Reactions: JWB and Dp5hunter
scottn57

scottn57

Sep 14, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Welcome Torq-masters and Cora from Buffalo- I was pleasantly surprised at when the product arrived super quick and had our neighbor Rochester in the From address! :) So far so good in my limited testing- can't wait to test it on the trails for real.

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Cora, several months with locker installed. Fantastic improvement and no problems. Thanks for the support of the P500 community.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!