Multi Which hard cooler you like and why?

What brand of roto-molded cooler you have? Why do you like it?

• Total voters
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 6740
IMG 6776

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If I was going to get a yeti I would get the one you have on the front seat... the zipper they use on their Hopper soft cooler is the same as they use on the suits that keep out the level 4 pathogens
I think I have pathogens living in my cooler, keeps people from bumming beers! HA! Y'all are welcome to my beer!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I was going to get a yeti I would get the one you have on the front seat... the zipper they use on their Hopper soft cooler is the same as they use on the suits that keep out the level 4 pathogens
I had the same cooler for about 3 years, had it stuffed full of beer and ice and more beer and figured it would be a good idea to pull the zipper closed with pliers and broke the zipper emailed them told them what happened and they sent a new on in a few days. Also years ago when I got the hard cooler I liked the fact that they transported organs from donors via life flight in them. Figured it would be good for beer as well.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I had the same cooler for about 3 years, had it stuffed full of beer and ice and more beer and figured it would be a good idea to pull the zipper closed with pliers and broke the zipper emailed them told them what happened and they sent a new on in a few days. Also years ago when I got the hard cooler I liked the fact that they transported organs from donors via life flight in them. Figured it would be good for beer as well.
Sounds like a bad omen! HA!

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SCREW YETI and their anti American stance on the 2nd amendment. Might as well be called the Commie cooler. I have a 12volt Engel fridge freezer in my truck camper. If I’m going out for a multi day trip, I’ll bring it along and not have to buy any ice. Otherwise I’m partial to Pelican products.

If the NRA is so pro second amendment why do they back ANY form of gun control? I was a Lifetime NRA member till they did that. At first I was pissed that Yeti pulled their support from the NRA but after they backed the bumpstock ban (its gun control) I had my eyes opened to what they DON’T do and it pissed me off.

“....Shall...not ....be ... infringed....”

Anyway not to derail the thread but I wanted to share what made me change my opinion on what YETI did after the fact, once I learned more about the NRA’s policies as of the last decade or two.

I back Orca because they are made somewhat locally in the USA, hopefully with the push to bring jobs back to America, Yeti will bring their manufacturing back here.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If the NRA is so pro second amendment why do they back ANY form of gun control? I was a Lifetime NRA member till they did that. At first I was pissed that Yeti pulled their support from the NRA but after they backed the bumpstock ban (its gun control) I had my eyes opened to what they DON’T do and it pissed me off.

“....Shall...not ....be ... infringed....”

Anyway not to derail the thread but I wanted to share what made me change my opinion on what YETI did after the fact, once I learned more about the NRA’s policies as of the last decade or two.

I back Orca because they are made somewhat locally in the USA, hopefully with the push to bring jobs back to America, Yeti will bring their manufacturing back here.
I got tired of them asking for money....when they asked why i wouldn't financially support them...i asked "why give you money to protect my rights when i can buy ammunition and protect them myself?"

Oh...and i have a 20qt and 45qt RTIC. like them both.

advertisement
Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I guess the question everyone wants to know is, why was there's left over beer? Lol
My first weekend with the pioneer I had yo pull two dip sh*ts out of a Polaris general. It's made me a bit more careful and a machine this big requires more attention than my 350 rancher use to. I had a few but was conscious of my level and didn't spend much time sitting at camp. This could have easily been a life and death situation for the Polaris guys.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My first weekend with the pioneer I had yo pull two dip sh*ts out of a Polaris general. It's made me a bit more careful and a machine this big requires more attention than my 350 rancher use to. I had a few but was conscious of my level and didn't spend much time sitting at camp. This could have easily been a life and death situation for the Polaris guys.

View attachment 130471
OW, thats just a flop! HA!

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
OW, thats just a flop! HA!
The passenger was not wearing his seatbelt I believe his shoulder was broken and I know his nose was literally ripped off. He was blowing blood bubbles between his eyes. Also I was running nearly 40 when they passed me like I was sitting still. The road was almost 10 ft above the creek and they hit the culvert head on.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The passenger was not wearing his seatbelt I believe his shoulder was broken and I know his nose was literally ripped off. He was blowing blood bubbles between his eyes. Also I was running nearly 40 when they passed me like I was sitting still. The road was almost 10 ft above the creek and they hit the culvert head on.

View attachment 130472
Not wearing a belt is absolutely stupid. Dirt road runners are usually the ones to get hurt the worst, anyone can haul ass until they can’t. Sounds like newbies to me

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 130471
Dip s***s! Lol. Feed em fish heads!

J

JTW

View attachment 130472
Lmao.. if you’re gunna be stupid ya better be tough!

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I've got a yeti 45 and yeti 50, but only because of points thru Marriott rewards. I'd never pay what they charge for them and really don't care much for them, but they were basically free as the points were accumulated working on the road. If I had to buy one, I'd probably get whichever had the best price while still taking reviews into consideration.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!