CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Anyone picking up a Talon R4 anytime soon?
I'm considering getting one this fall.

Thanks.
This mite werk, not shur tho, that's quite a load. :eek:

I kQvKNKz X2

Last edited:
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
They are really tempting to me!! I am definitely going to check one out! Really, one thing that has me curious is what size tire you can fit (yes, I am seriously asking about tire size :p😂🤣) on them now that they took wheelbase out of the front, making it more like an X front measurements that rubs with 32s. 32s would be the smallest tire I would want to run on 4-seater.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They are really tempting to me!! I am definitely going to check one out! Really, one thing that has me curious is what size tire you can fit (yes, I am seriously asking about tire size :p😂🤣) on them now that they took wheelbase out of the front, making it more like an X front measurements that rubs with 32s. 32s would be the smallest tire I would want to run on 4-seater.
I’ll take the Turbo when you upgrade!

advertisement
M

mmjsport

Apr 23, 2021
California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well.......
That’s a negative so far today since dealer did not call me. Guessing it will be here next week. Regardless if it came today I can’t pick it up till next week since some of the parts I ordered for it won’t arrive till Tuesday. They said they need a day to install all the accessories. So crossing my fingers I can pick up maybe Friday or Saturday. Once it arrives though I’ll try and take photos stock and post them.

advertisement