P700 winch spooling

A

adventure1

Nov 6, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 700-4
champion 4500 winch on my 700-4delux. Problem I'm having is you cant see the spool so it is pretty much impossible to level wind the cable. thus my question is, does anyone make a winch bracket for the 700 providing an exposed spool on the winch?
Consider I use the winch for loading and unloading it is a considerable problem.

H

hnt4der

Nov 16, 2021
California
Ownership

1. 700-4
champion 4500 winch on my 700-4delux. Problem I'm having is you cant see the spool so it is pretty much impossible to level wind the cable. thus my question is, does anyone make a winch bracket for the 700 providing an exposed spool on the winch?
Consider I use the winch for loading and unloading it is a considerable problem.
The SuperATV mount allows the winch to mount on top of the bracket so the spool is visible. I also like how it bolts the the frame.

85839993 8120 4F0C B12A B97C19F3780C

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!