WV creek ride

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
Last weekend we went to Mullins WV to ride. It rained a couple of inches the day before so we had some nasty river crossings. Also, had a narly down hill. Had to walk the ATV down.

IMG 5374 IMG 5377 IMG 2894 IMG 2899

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Love the Hatfield McCoy trails. I wish I wasn't 12 hours away, I would go more often.
Outlaws are much better. H&M are nice, the helmet thing for there is meh! We were just there for the 3rd time last week.
Not sure if u have rode RRB before?
So a blue H&M trail is like a Green RRB trail and so on. All MO.
Not to take away from the OP’s trip and thread. Do what u have to to to have fun and Stimulate your inner self.

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
No problem on the add on about trails. The creek pictures are from Bakers creek, an Outlaw south of Mullins. That are down there has the best outlaws. We have ridden the Tennessee Recreational Wildlife Trails that are next to Royal Blue lodging area. But a group of my guys are tired of how worn out/rutted that area is along with Brimestone. So we go to HMT a lot. I'm going this weekend to Ride Rockhouse and where ever else we want to go. I have a GPS with Lifetime and Bob T's. Plus the stuff I have mapped. This is our 3rd trip this year. We have one more in May but that is with some customers so its a lot less riding.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!