THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Maybe you’ll have a chance BambaLam.

My attorney says:

Last edited:
GovtMule

GovtMule

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know there’s no reasoning, but this basically went down like this:

Bam was mad/upset over the passing of his mother and had a breakdown. Posted something he shouldn’t have. We acknowledged his grief and offered our condolences, which was met with more angst. That in turn caused us to unleash the hounds of hell and here we are.

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men, you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week -- which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it anymore than you men.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Bam was mad/upset over the passing of his mother and had a breakdown. Posted something he shouldn’t have. We acknowledged his grief and offered our condolences, which was met with more angst. That in turn caused us to unleash the hounds of hell and here we are.

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men, you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week -- which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it anymore than you men.
Totally agree.
However I am bound.
I can't in good name delete evidence linked to any pending legal action.
Plus. I intend to hold true his request posted below.

*IF THIS POST IS DELETED BY THE ADMIN, I HAVE OTHER OUTLETS I WILL POST THIS ON TO LET YOU ALL KNOW….THE TRUTH

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Cool hand Luke! I love that quote. Its pretty good in Use your illusion I GNR’s song Civil War!

Last edited:
advertisement
GovtMule

GovtMule

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

@DJBam . Seriously… read the above. There are nothing but good fun loving folks here. What I said above is a good summary of what went down. You’d be a lot happier if you learned to let go and laugh at your mistakes. I dare say you’d like us if you’d loosen up a little bit!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@DJBam . Seriously… read the above. There are nothing but good fun loving folks here. What I said above is a good summary of what went down. You’d be a lot happier if you learned to let go and laugh at your mistakes. I dare say you’d like most of us if you’d loosen up a little bit!
Fixed it for you.......... because once a bîtch, always a little bîtch @DJBam 🎶

Oh and it's 12:12!!!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!