THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Someone who just wants the truth told...
[post 1]

So I told it.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
To be fair, in the court of law you told your truth. He told his truth and somewhere in the middle of that mess is the actual truth. I have no idea how he’s been wronged but in his mind he’s the victim and there’s no changing it. Don’t you wish you wielded that type of power? You could fix the government! 😂

Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
Who is this guy? I think he might be the world's greatest narcissist!
Here is your answer 99f7a519c55f5f6724f4452e8a0c8821  dj khaled

scttwlsn45

scttwlsn45

Supporting Member
Feb 8, 2024
Farmington, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What’s this guys problem with clowns? Why does he throw “clown” around as a derogatory? I like clowns. THAT’S CLOWNISM AND I WANNA SUE HIS CLOWNIST ASS. Seriously though dude the man you picked a public fight with asked for a public apology. Now genuinely apologize to the man. Now, the man that got called out publicly be the bigger man and accept the apology and allow this to go private. The way it should have been handled to begin with ya big ass babies

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!