Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Anyone try a setup like this? I ordered a full rear panel to keep the dust down. Was planning to put the top half of my Honda flip out on..

It seems conter-intuitive to have half in the front and full in the rear... like it would just trap all the dirt. But then again I know a lot of dirt/ mud that is in the cab is from it circling back through the back..

So whos tried it and what were your thoughts on dust in the cab?

Reactions: BWAF
BVerhulst

BVerhulst

Jul 3, 2018
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve been thinking about trying that exact set-up, only I have the SuperATV split windshield. Air flowing through, especially at low level, combined with a back panel, should create a positive pressure of clean air (presuming your not following vehicles ahead of you), thereby preventing the vacuum that draws in and allows dust to settle. Now that winter is here (in Colorado), it may be 6-8 months before I test the idea.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
rear panel came in yesterday. May try to install it this weekend. Not sure if it will work or not. i see the way it mounts now and with my rear lightbar it may not fit.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!