Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Really?! This simple minded country boy after a drink of this....
E8268e7817f6e12e8d9e2752cfad5dbd

Shouldn't be asked to perform such tasks for another simple minded Kentucky boy.

There is a negative pressure zone behind the windshield that get worse the faster you go. It's similar to the venturi effect that smokers use to pull smoke out of a barely cracked window. As air rushes past the windshield, it creates a Venturi effect and creates that vacuum that will pull air from other places.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Really?! This simple minded country boy after a drink of this....
View attachment 29750

Shouldn't be asked to perform such tasks for another simple minded Kentucky boy.

There is a negative pressure zone behind the windshield that get worse the faster you go. It's similar to the venturi effect that smokers use to pull smoke out of a barely cracked window. As air rushes past the windshield, it creates a Venturi effect and creates that vacuum that will pull air from other places.
When?

J

JTW

Oh no cash talks!
Yeah, but I hate f***ers like that. Ready and able to buy but you ask a few questions for clarification or even come to an agreement and some slimy bastard try's to slip in. That just pisses me off.. or you come to an agreement and someone backs out or try's to change the agreement. I have a real estate company, so when it comes to transactions not work related I have little patience. That shady s*** is not how I do business so
I have even less tolerance for it at the end of the day. Everybody can wait their turn

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, but I hate f***ers like that. Ready and able to buy but you ask a few questions for clarification or even come to an agreement and some slimy bastard try's to slip in. That just pisses me off.. or you come to an agreement and someone backs out or try's to change the agreement. I have a real estate company, so when it comes to transactions not work related I have little patience. That shady s*** is not how I do business so
I have even less tolerance for it at the end of the day. Everybody can wait their turn

Easy didn't mean to get your feather up!

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement
T

taylorman

Jun 19, 2016
Lafayette La
I'm just giving Joey s***.. do you still have anymore of those light bar brackets?

No I don't. I finally mounted mine and used the light for the first time today. Love it. 50" light bar in the woods is BRIGHT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

No I don't. I finally mounted mine and used the light for the first time today. Love it. 50" light bar in the woods is BRIGHT!!!

Curved light bar? I find it incredibly stupid they don't make the end brackets square to what you're mounting it too. It ruined my plan for mounting my bar.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll buy a couple off ya
Lmao.. no worries. I've just had two of those recently.. costing me around 20k..
Got my on business too. Sucks when you put in major time to close a sale and some idiot comes in and low balls a job by 1 or 2k. And you know they aren't making ant profit just beer money. What will really smoke you is you do a major job only to not get paid because the file bankruptcy the day you finish.

J

JTW

Got my on business too. Sucks when you put in major time to close a sale and some idiot comes in and low balls a job by 1 or 2k. And you know they aren't making ant profit just beer money. What will really smoke you is you do a major job only to not get paid because the file bankruptcy the day you finish.
Yup.. that would set me off. I would make sure it cost them more than I lost!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Curved light bar? I find it incredibly stupid they don't make the end brackets square to what you're mounting it too. It ruined my plan for mounting my bar.

Yup, curved. Better suited for woods. Not a good choice for high speed desert running as it doesn't reach as far.

Last edited:
T

taylorman

Jun 19, 2016
Lafayette La

I just bent the brackets to match the angle. It was no big deal.

Reactions: Windrock1000
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!