P1000 1000-6 oem back panel.

T

twahl

Apr 27, 2024
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Greetings, I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to sign up and share my experiences and ask questions about my 1000-6. I bought it last year from a dealer in Utah, and was told at the time the oem rear panel would be on backorder for some time. I ordered a super atv rear panel and it mounted up nicely, other than the large gaps all around that let in a ton of dust and cold air. My question is, d anyone have the oem panel and if so does it seal up better? I've found one online and am about to order it but I want to make sure before I dump $800. Thanks in advance.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!