1000 ATV ??

Choped5er

Choped5er

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2017
Union
Has anyone else heard that the rincon will be discontinued after 2018? Does this mean the pioneer 1000 motor and trans will make it to a atv in the near future? Any ideas? I know I'd buy one in a heart beat. Love to have a Honda ATV to ride with friends on outlanders and sportsman. Plus interchangeable parts with my pioneer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I havent, and you bet I'd have one too. I miss my Rincon!
Honda needs to produce a 1000 Twincon DCT. It would be straight up BA.
There was a patent dated 2009 showing a 4x4 atv with a supercharger. Guess that got the can.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Would the P1k engine/tranny fit in a ATV? Looks too big to me, but I haven't spent much time looking at one.

Choped5er

Choped5er

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2017
Union
Iv been on the fence of getting another atv for short local rides like some of the people I ride with. But honestly there isn't anything out there I really want right now. I don't want a belt drive, and most people we ride with are on renegade/outlander 1000 or sportsman 850/1000. To keep up I'd have to have a 700xx but then loose the 4x4. The 1000 Honda would be perfect for my taste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Plumber32

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!