Talon 1000x4 rear bench?

Jefferson87

Jefferson87

Dec 27, 2019
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I’m looking also.

I talked to someone at bs sand seats. They make benches for the rzr and mavericks. He wasn't aware that they made a 4 seat talon, lol. He said he would try to borrow one from the local dealer and get a bench fitted.

Sounded like he was motivated to get it done, but couldn't give a real time line. Hopefully sooner than later :D

C

CVtalon

May 30, 2019
Central California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Apparently HSP has something in the works. Saw pics of of a 4 seater test fitting a. Front seat on a live valve x4. They are releasing talon front seats soon.

Jefferson87

Jefferson87

Dec 27, 2019
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon x4
So I've decided to go with 3 individual suspension seats instead of a bench. I think it will be safer and work better for us.

Prp makes a "pre teen" size that I'd like to use. For the 7 year old.

Then the little empi for the little guys.

Empi makes a preteen size also, but I think the prp is a better seat for the same price. Eventually the middle one will graduate to the same seat.

The little empi is 15" wide and either preteen is 20" so 50" total should be totally do able if I ditch the center console in the rear or mount the 2 smaller ones up a little higher.

G

gotime4

Feb 11, 2020
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
So I've decided to go with 3 individual suspension seats instead of a bench. I think it will be safer and work better for us.

Prp makes a "pre teen" size that I'd like to use. For the 7 year old.

Then the little empi for the little guys.

Empi makes a preteen size also, but I think the prp is a better seat for the same price. Eventually the middle one will graduate to the same seat.

The little empi is 15" wide and either preteen is 20" so 50" total should be totally do able if I ditch the center console in the rear or mount the 2 smaller ones up a little higher.
do you have pics of this?

Jefferson87

Jefferson87

Dec 27, 2019
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon x4
So you’re saying that three of those will fit side by side in the back in place of the two oem seats....👍

No 😂

I'm not sure, like I said, I haven't seen mine in a month. So I am not sure how much room there is.

2 little seats are 15" and the preteen is 20" wide. So 50" total. I'm thinking it will fit, but don't know.

A

Anton

Feb 10, 2021
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Any updates on this? I contacted HSP and they said they most likely wont be making one.

I got 5 in my family, so a bench would be ideal.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
He sold it a few months ago and put the tracks he had for it on a Suzuki Samurai.

Reactions: Anton
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!