P1000 12x7 ITP SS212 fitment on 1000-5? 5+2 offset

A

ayoung

Dec 19, 2015
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello,
I had another thread going asking about shocks vs tires with more sidewall and ride comfort..... but I thought I should ask this specific question here.

There are few options available now in Canada for rims.... Does anyone run the rims in the title, with 28x10x12 tires? (I am thinking blackwater evolution)… Any fitment issues?

Thank you!

Reactions: Isaiah and BWAF
A

ayoung

Dec 19, 2015
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After reading a warning from HondaTech about load ratings on 12” tires I looked at the load rating for the Ss212. It is listed at 700lbs.... likely too low correct?

H

HondaTech

It's not so much the rim load rating, it's the tires. I haven't had any problems with them failing or anything, they just wear super fast due to the extra weight.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!