P1000 18 P1K5 dct relearn need help

S

sidewayzs14

Apr 5, 2023
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 1000-5
Rebuilt engine, changed oil twice, drained again, replaced outer clutch basket. Still cannot get it to relearn the dct. Is there anything that needs to be adjusted? I'm doing the relearn fast and have a dynojet power vision, will not take.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Your other thread didnt wheel enough answers for you? 🤣
Starting a new one isnt gonna make it better btw lol.
But we’ll bite for you…..
Get rid of the dynojet and do it stock.
Make sure you snorkel it and pre-filter it this time or you will be right back at square 1 again

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Rebuilt engine, changed oil twice, drained again, replaced outer clutch basket. Still cannot get it to relearn the dct. Is there anything that needs to be adjusted? I'm doing the relearn fast and have a dynojet power vision, will not take.
Try connecting a second battery to it and try again. The sensitivity to low voltage seems to be a thing on modern day electronic laden vehicles.

Reactions: Smitty335
S

sidewayzs14

Apr 5, 2023
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 1000-5
I have put this machine back to 100% oem honda specs, removed everything that wasn't stock. Difference in now and previous post is new clutch basket and 3rd oil change.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have put this machine back to 100% oem honda specs, removed everything that wasn't stock. Difference in now and previous post is new clutch basket and 3rd oil change.
Since u went back to stock, checked your grounds meaning removed all of them and cleaned both services real good and have a well charged battery. The only other thing Id suggest is a new ECU and try it, what do u have to loose at this point. Otherwise Id say u need a physical set of eyes on that thing. Weve givin u all we got at this point.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!