highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Thanks to Gabby for taking this very cool pic of my Talon last week while riding at Fourche Mt. and Wolfpen. Awesome photo makes a great wallpaper! (Had a limb take out the "1" on my 10-80 decal, needs replacing anyway)
Talon in arkansas

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thanks to Gabby for taking this very cool pic of my Talon last week while riding at Fourche Mt. and Wolfpen. Awesome photo makes a great wallpaper! (Had a limb take out the "1" on my 10-80 decal, needs replacing anyway)
View attachment 306758
Cool, do you ride from Fourche to Wolfpen? And another guy posted a couple weeks ago that Wolfpen was closed, did you find all of it open?

Reactions: Remington
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Wolfpen opens the week of Thanksgiving and the week between Christmas and New Years. Otherwise it's open from March throught October. So it was open for us. We did ride from cabins south of Wolfpen, across trail 1 then roads all the way to Fourche. From Sugar Creek Lodging to Fourche was 32 miles on county roads. Not a terrible trip.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!